Indoor Autobeast,topping and training grow, Dutch passion blue auto mazar

For now I got some Auto Night Queen, Auto Mazar, and Auto Kerosene Krash
Very nice choices;) auto night queen is a joy to grow and an amazing smoke.and auto mazar is a monster.and again a heavy beautiful smoke;).ur gna really enjoy that's for sure. Happy growing everyone :salute: :pass: :greenthumb:

I'll sure to be following along and learning !! Thanks !!
And I can and did order directly from Dutch Passion Genetics in US now:d5:
:yay:That's great to hear! Did the shipping go smooth?

View attachment 1681173View attachment 1681174
Solid choices mate :thumbsup:My personal favorite of the three (and one of my overall autoflower favorites) is definitely the Auto Night Queen... you are going to dig that one, I'm sure! :eyebrows:

Yes ,shipping was smooth/quick , once they shipped, it did seem to be a couple days delay after placing order, no big deal.
And not sure why I got those expensive KK seeds, wanted something strong and indica so, hope the $35+ seeds work out
again sorta new to this and some breeders seem to offer a germination guarantee and or include extra/freebie seeds
DP must be confident about there seeds with no germination guarantee and there were no extras/freebies. But All good !!

are there any pure afghan seeds ?? or do they exist ?

We always offer germination guarantees mate, so don't worry about that! :d5:

Freebies is not so common, at least not for the USA webshop yet, hopefully in the future we will have something to add! But we have 10% discount for the time being ;-)

The Auto Night Queen is based on pure Afghan genetics, and Mazar as well as, but it has some Skunk in it too.

Good luck and enjoy growing them mate, glad to hear the shipment/service was ok :bow:

View attachment 1681173View attachment 1681174
Nice mate very nice.i got some night queen to go at.and orange bud auto. And more mazar ofcourse;)
DSC_0541~2-02.jpeg

Keep it green growers happy growing everyone :salute: :pass: :greenthumb:

Back