Bob's search for the real White Widow with Dutch Passion's regular genetics

Tent is looking fabulous there!
More Widows than a Pacific Ocean Cruise Ship!

I'd wait a little before deciding on whether they are male or female.
A lot of that looks like just undifferentiated stuff, little leaves, etc., that often pop up at the nodes.
Even if you have a male, it will take at least a few days to a week before the pollen sacks actually open and shed.
Please don't cull anyone too fast!
Don't you worry about that :thumbsup:
I'll only do away with the clone if it's a male for sure 👌

Hey Growers & Blowers :toke:

Both my parent tent and my clone tent were overdue for a clipping. In both tents the plants had stretched against the lights...
So something had to happen ✂️

Before
1715187714702 _small.jpg

After!
As you can see I have loads of nice shoots to make clones out off. But I'm not going to do that. I don't have the space to run these at the moment.
1715187714698 _small.jpg

I was done with clipping, vacuuming and pulling leaves in just under one hour, but then the result is quite remarkable. 👌
1715187714693 _small.jpg

The clone tent looked way more work then I could handle today and I'm even contemplating in topping some plants as I don't need much end product to make a selection. I did raise the light with a good 5-clicks on each rachet so the tops wouldn't be touching the light anymore.
Tomorrow I'll be doing the clones. Some will get clipped while others will be supercropped. Or I might do a combination of both. The result should be that I can reach the soil again to water all parts equally. ⚖️

Regards,

Bob :toke:

Day 65 - One Week into Flower New
Hey Growers & Blowers :toke:

As you can see the clones have gone cuckoo for light in their stretch...OMG! Never expected such small plants to shoot skywards!! 🚀
1715279058135 _small.jpg

Viewed from another angle 📐 Made a snip here and there... ✂️
1715279058129 _small.jpg

And this is after I went to town with the scissors and also did a small defol to open up the canopy.
1715279058124 _small.jpg

The bag above will first go in the microwave until dry and crisp, then I'll burn it and it's contents in the outside stove. Otherwise I have to use extra wood to turn it into ashes. :shrug:

Defoliated some more...And found some of the 'male' persuasion...Snipped these on the base of the plant and removed the tag. I'm sure (it's statistics baby) more male's will turn up and as these show up, they will get a one way ticket to the stove.
1715279058118 _small.jpg

These three are 100% male. 💯
E4, I2 & E2
1715279058112 _small.jpg

Well, that's it for today folks. Hope you enjoyed this read and remember, if you have something to add to this thread or would like to ask a question...Shoot away :shooty:

Regards,

Bob :toke:

Last edited:
Back