First Grow In Almost 2 Years!

Trainwreck smokes nice. Super smooth and tastes like something citrus sour and lightly earthy. Very heavy body effects and an almost numbing feel. Would be great for pain and a bedtime toke. Also great for anxiety. Enjoyable for sure!

Welp sweet Trainwreck and Sweet cheese are officially chopped and hanging to dry. I hung them in the cardboard drying box I made. Right now it's 67°F & 60% RH. Not to bad.
IMG_20240510_104210979_BURST008.jpg

Welp sweet Trainwreck and Sweet cheese are officially chopped and hanging to dry. I hung them in the cardboard drying box I made. Right now it's 67°F & 60% RH. Not to bad. View attachment 1681784
If that main cola went to 58% that fast you may want to experiment with a paper bag. Can’t hurt

I ordered a bag of royal gold tupur to try out. Realized it had aged forest products after I ordered it IDK what that means but reviews are great on it. Lol
I use GH nutes but I’m in the Tupur and at day 15, the start of my week 3 feed schedule, I add 1.5ml CalMag per gallon the whole grow. Sched calls for 1.9 but that’s the one nute I scale back on a little.

If that main cola went to 58% that fast you may want to experiment with a paper bag. Can’t hurt
Yea the outside dried out in 3 days in the box so I switched to paper bag and let it go for a few days in that. But it was harder to hold humidity with only one cola in there it's holding great with the whole plant 60% solid night and day.

Yea the outside dried out in 3 days in the box so I switched to paper bag and let it go for a few days in that. But it was harder to hold humidity with only one cola in there it's holding great with the whole plant 60% solid night and day.

I use the brown bag method from time to time with good luck. When it's fresh off the plant keep it to a single layer covering the whole bottom per bag and as it drys I start condensing bags once the bud is mostly dry it all can go in one bag just shake up the bag daily

I use the brown bag method from time to time with good luck. When it's fresh off the plant keep it to a single layer covering the whole bottom per bag and as it drys I start condensing bags once the bud is mostly dry it all can go in one bag just shake up the bag daily
Do you go straight to paper bag or do you hang for a few days first?

I prefer to hang whole plant for a few days but have gone straight to bag when needed. I use my dry tent as seedling tent also and logistics don't always work. So when I am starting there and need to dry I go straight to brown bags hanging in my lung room it's a bit stinker but works

Straight to bag because I like the buds in darkness right away. I use bags when I can’t hang in my tent.

Back