SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

I see massive buds in your future. :aha:
Qb
I think you may be right bro it's gonna be bouncing in there soon also if you notice how much a differance that bat shit helped them keep nice and green
Top class as per.
I'm a visual person so I appreciate the vids so much mate. It shows the dimensions better than a pic .
Go you 👏 🙌
Ya welcome my friend and the views off you guys make my day

Definitely nice and green.

How many days flower are you now?

Qb
Day 18 I think bro I just gave them all pk 5.8 today too
20240505_004154.jpg
20240505_004146.jpg
20240505_004151.jpg
20240505_004137.jpg

Looking very nice mate :thumbsup: Like QB mentioned already too, I also see some massive bud potential, my eye fell on the back plant left side, she has a perfect nodal distance, which will line her up for some big cola's! All the other plants look very healthy and solid too, only the one in the back (rightside) has stretched a bit too much I think for those massive connected cola's. But the stems look very strong and thick, so hopefully even if the buds don't connect fully the flowers will still grow to a decent size!

Looking at the weeks now I think it's about time for some of them to start showing some trichomes ;-) Within a week/1,5 I'm betting you'll find the frostiness and aroma's taking over :stir:

And I shouldn't forget your KK's again mate, they look very solid! :cool1: Nice compact structure on both Kerosene Krashes, and I bet that extra Pk boost will do them well too..

Cheers bud!:cheers:

Looking very nice mate :thumbsup: Like QB mentioned already too, I also see some massive bud potential, my eye fell on the back plant left side, she has a perfect nodal distance, which will line her up for some big cola's! All the other plants look very healthy and solid too, only the one in the back (rightside) has stretched a bit too much I think for those massive connected cola's. But the stems look very strong and thick, so hopefully even if the buds don't connect fully the flowers will still grow to a decent size!

Looking at the weeks now I think it's about time for some of them to start showing some trichomes ;-) Within a week/1,5 I'm betting you'll find the frostiness and aroma's taking over :stir:

And I shouldn't forget your KK's again mate, they look very solid! :cool1: Nice compact structure on both Kerosene Krashes, and I bet that extra Pk boost will do them well too..

Cheers bud!:cheers:
Regarding the stretch even with my lights at just over 30cm at 100 pcent she still stretched bro and even when considering a late supercrop the stems are 2 strong to bend without snapping them. Remember mbk s1 are both the on the left hand side and the g x bc on the right of the tent

A lights on and lights off video tonight these were all given pk 5.8 yday I'm very happy with them but for the time being at least i will remove the front left girl off the res to top feed her for a while as I think she will need a bit more attention as I want to get a little bit of nitrogen in her

Post from lights on last night of both tents at day 21 of flower. In the 4x4 I took the front left girl off the res to give her a little tlc as she's a fussy girl who doesn't like being wet all the time so I've given her some orgatrex as advised by Antonio and i gave the 2 kerosene krash in tent 2 the same as a treat

Day 24 tomorrow and tonight was pk 5.8 they were all given 10ml a litre besides the front left girl in the big tent as she's being top fed and is still heavy from her last feed but she's was the runt of the litter of six starters when I began but I have her beautiful sister behind her and their both mbk s1 from my buddy Antonio

Back