Testing the Wild Thing (USA Only)

:thanks: for the look @WildBill :pass: End of week 4 of flower :thumbsup: Wild Things are growing like weeds :cheers:
Lights off pic :toke: @Jean-O The only smell that I notice now is after touching and checking them is thatView attachment 1681225 my hands smell like a rubber inner tube :coffee:
Your girls need to take a twirl! They getting sexy!:eyebrows:

tenor.gif

I got a feeling those are going to chunk up like crazy!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

@Jean-O Might have to change the name to Fat Bastard Wild Thing!:eyebrows::funny::funny::funny::funny:

Ohh yeah, Crazy S1 was the first above ground and should unfurl here in a couple of hours!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::pass:

They look healthy as hell, but they're gonna start eating like crazy here pretty quickly!

Howdy y’all :toke: It’s week 9 day day #65 and if my math is “mathin” it’s day #26 of flower

I can’t say enough good things about Wild Thing #2, it’s been a strong plant from the start. Not even a hint of tip burn or anything with it. It’s been a easy plant to grow. On the flip side #1 has been a problem child from the start. Everything is identical, so not sure what’s going on.

I intentionally raised the PH this last feed as lowering it on the previous one seemed to make #1 look worse. I actually think it looks better this morning so I may be on to something.
Specs
PH 6.8
PPM 1170
EC 2.4

Just using the FF trio but added in tree trunk to hopefully thicken her up some . Hopefully next week things will be improving more.

I’m considering taking number 1 out behind the woodshed :crying:

I’ve thought about just running about 10 gallons of rainwater through it and letting it dry out and starting fresh if it’s not looking much better next week.

Been lots of projects going on still but I was able to grab some photos throughout the week to share. Any one good at identifying snakes ? 🐍
View attachment 1681291View attachment 1681292View attachment 1681293View attachment 1681294View attachment 1681295View attachment 1681296
Mixed up 4cf of cheap soil, 2cf of peat moss, 4gal of perlite, 2gal of worm castings.
View attachment 1681298
Second bed built out of cedar planks and installed. I decided to use PT 2x4’s for the legs and I lined it with panda film with lots of holes for drainage. I want one more 2x4 bed and possibly a 2x2 and then I’ll fence everything in to keep the dogs out and add a couple large trellises.
View attachment 1681300

I thought this one was a corn snake , I’m not 100% sure but I relocated it outside my fenced in dog area. Wasn’t aggressive at all. I almost stepped on it and it caught me off guard. Since I didn’t think it was venomous I moved it along.
View attachment 1681301
My wife got this idea to plant strawberries in rain gutters, so we are adding rain gutters full of strawberries to all our deck handrailing and anything else we can lol. Thanks to SaltyAcresNC on IG for the guidance with those. Whole family loves berries.

We started 2 Concord grape vines (one is showing leaves behind the blue watering can already) , a raspberry bush and when it’s all done will probably have around 95 strawberry plants some ever bearing and some June bearing View attachment 1681305
I hope everyone is having a great week , it’s been absolutely pouring down rain for a few days now and the rest of this week it’s more of the same. Humidity has been crazy high, so that’s been an issue too. I’ll Catch y’all next week.
:bighug:
Looking nice n busy with all your projects! Plants are looking nice. Definitely seems to be something in the root zone and nutrient uptake in the one plant which looks heavy on the Spice Cake side of the lineage, which makes sense as it can be a bit finicky. Sometimes the fussy ones produce the best flower!

Back