Live Stoners The 2024 Auto-Photo Outdoor Competition!

My last FV seed doin her thang
View attachment 1681837
I really liked the Sweet Seeds Green Poison I ran. It started the Helter Skelter, Devils Lettuce, and Crazy Kush lines. Full on skunky gas but I did have one funky cheese phenotype out of the 6 beans I ran.

iI really liked the Sweet Seeds Green Poison I ran. It started the Helter Skelter, Devils Lettuce, and Crazy Kush lines. Full on skunky gas but I did have one funky cheese phenotype out of the 6 I ran.
It is a good one .. ran it in 2020. This was my last seed so see how she grows. I like the early finish on her.. think it was around first day of fall when i chopped.

I sent Adam a message and did a little begging :bow: Figure it it worth the try butz not holding me breath on it :shrug:it's all good no matter :thumbsup:
Pffff! That offer tapped out in a big hurry mate, "out of stock" about 36 hours later? :doh:
As for the PM, Adam hasn't been here since 3/9.... starting to make me wonder....

Not sure what kind of bats they are, but their wingspan is about 1.5', they're not small!
....Love a good guerilla site.
My present site has really only one practical way in
--- through a series of abandoned apartment garages that have now become a giant BATCAVE!
Yes, I sh!t you not, I have to walk through the dark in the batcave to get to my garden.
Sorry, I just have the urge to tell people this because I still find it so funny / crazy.
👻👻👻... your creepy grow just got creepier! :rofl: --- Those look like some kind of fruit bat... cool!
....however, abandoned buildings out there makes me worry about your safety in general Maria - :eek2:
I know you're no babe-in-the woods and all that, nor what the 'hood is like, but still.... It ain't the wildlife I'm really concerned about, though other more venomous things are not to be discounted...
Their (bats) presence will attract a variety of scavengers and opportunists... snakes, wasps/hornets, centipedes, spiders, even (gods help you) Army ants!....the latter is considered to be one of, if not THE most feared predator in the jungle (including concrete ones)!
I'm duly impressed with your resolve, steely nerves and cheekiness-
respect.gif

Left pot: older L'n'L Jones female, re-vegging Grail NLD pheno female (from last grow).
Middle pot: younger L'n'L Jones female, two Grail x ThaiFrican females (male already removed in this pic)
Right pot: two re-vegging SSSTN (super sticky girl and fluffy girl, from last grow).

Grail is a Neville's Haze x Mullumbimby Madness cross squared, but two different NvHz and two different MM.
SSSTN is Super Silver Sour Thai Neville --- Thai Neville crossed with the cup winning Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze.
The ThaiFrican is mostly Neville's Haze, with some Zimbabwean Kariba and Mullumbimby Madness (for the Thai).
The L'n'L Jones is the NvHz x MM crossed with the Casey Jones.
:cool1: ...I like these combo's, and the landrace genetics mixed in is a real plus for your conditions!
Is getting seeds to your location a difficult proposition?

have started to clear a plot.
It has lots of briars/brambles!
Thorn trees around that!
50 Liters of Biobizz all mix, 100 Liters of perlite & 8 bricks of coco, were back packed to the plot!
Water at the site will never run dry!
Several hours were spent clearing brambles, a very time consuming task!
I need to go back with Guano, chicken shit, Blood fish and bone, as well as bennies and mycos.
I am going to hold off on dropping seeds for a week, so I can get the plot the way I want it!

Final selection for this plot has been made!
I was going to stick to 12 strains only but it ended up being 16.
weed wacker.gif
ed scissor.gif
---> RT-Z on a big-whack-attack! :funny:

Tough gutsy work mate, much respect for you research and resolve -
respect.gif
... at least you're not ducking giant bats and viper-dodging!
It sounds like a proper discouraging place :thumbsup:

"I was going to stick to 12 strains only but it ended up being 16."

LOL I think many of us have the same problem.
.....truer words! :rolleyes2:
I really liked the Sweet Seeds Green Poison I ran. It started the Helter Skelter, Devils Lettuce, and Crazy Kush lines. Full on skunky gas but I did have one funky cheese phenotype out of the 6 beans I ran.
It is a good one .. ran it in 2020. This was my last seed so see how she grows. I like the early finish on her.. think it was around first day of fall when i chopped.
See, this is why I haven't run GPF1FV in years... I think they have drifted waaaay off the mark on her, and can't figure why?! Other grows of her report the same different aroma vs. what I and others know from runs several years back. Mine were all super sweet exotic fruity, with distinct kaffir lime and lychee notes... fuel/gas, cheese = WTF?! :nono:
Her origins are reportedly mainly Skunk, which should have none of those aroma profiles...

Pffff! That offer tapped out in a big hurry mate, "out of stock" about 36 hours later? :doh:
As for the PM, Adam hasn't been here since 3/9.... starting to make me wonder....

Ya it's all good. Hope all is good with Adam.

I put another Autowreck in the soak today.. give it one more try after that wreck it grew into last year :shrug:

update -> it'z been well over a week....which now putz me over a week behind schedule :cuss: ....and none of the orig beanz i planted popped up, so i put some replacementz in to soak a couple dayz ago & planted em earlier this evening....same strainz, jus a new round is all....gdp, og kush, chemdog & panty punch....got me fingerz crossed & we'll see what happenz :shrug: ppp

shweeeeet--- Another corn-row grow by Mongol! Have you made your cultivar choices yet?
Sure, Cookies/Seedstockers and Puple Punch/Barneys- still short flowering needed in my climate here!

Back