Indoor Vapo's Vivisection section.

I appreciate the support from you mate.
I know I'm not a top breeder or compony but I do have high standards.
I'm so blessed to have support from like minded people ๐Ÿ’“
Sawney....my great green grow bro....I will always support you bro, bcoz of your giving and kind ways....you sent me a bonus package the first time mate, I have loads of Sawney beanz left, but if you want me to grow some out in particular for you bro....no problem!!...send them through, I would be more than happy to do that for you bro....you have my utmost respect for your giving ways and the humble bloke you seem to be, and really.... it is I that feels lucky you chose AFN and our paths crossed bro.....if you were wondering why I seem to have a quite an empty tent ATM?....I will field that for you now bro.....I have some travel planned in the not too distant future and my better half is not as studied around the tent as I am....god bless her hehe....and while I am away, she will be lending me her non-green thumbs ....so I don't want to burden her too much ...or is it I don't want to come home to too much mess haha?......whatever, that's the reason for only two gals in house ATM.....thank you for your msg bro and I would like to state that I personally think.....AFN is lucky to have you....:bow:

Edit:.....sorry for late reply bro.....got a lot on me plate ATM too.. :thanks: :hippy:

Last edited:
Sawney....my great green grow bro....I will always support you bro, bcoz of your giving and kind ways....you sent me a bonus package the first time mate, I have loads of Sawney beanz left, but if you want me to grow some out in particular for you bro....no problem!!...send them through, I would be more than happy to do that for you bro....you have my utmost respect for your giving ways and the humble bloke you seem to be, and really.... it is I that feels lucky you chose AFN and our paths crossed bro.....if you were wondering why I seem to have a quite an empty tent ATM?....I will field that for you now bro.....I have some travel planned in the not too distant future and my better half is not as studied around the tent as I am....god bless her hehe....and while I am away, she will be lending me her non-green thumbs ....so I don't want to burden her too much ...or is it I don't want to come home to too much mess haha?......whatever, that's the reason for only two gals in house ATM.....thank you for your msg bro and I would like to state that I personally think.....AFN is lucky to have you....:bow:

Edit:.....sorry for late reply bro.....got a lot on me plate ATM too.. :thanks: :hippy:
Very kind of you mate.
Any time you are looking for something different to grow you know I'm your man lol ๐Ÿ˜†
AFN sure has helped me connect with people from all over the world and I really didn't think anyone would be interested ๐Ÿ™ƒ lol ๐Ÿ˜† just happy to share some good seeds.
Get your travels over with and then start again mate ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘Œ perfect planning ๐Ÿ‘Œ
Take it easy mate and thanks for the support ๐Ÿ‘

Hey again everyone, it's me....V-V-Vapo....dudes and dudettes, I have recently been V-stripe-ing my joints, again ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ so I have been staring into space alot, or at a wall....or a fly, or the cat or the dogs hahaha...just whatever ๐Ÿ˜… ๐Ÿ˜… ...the point I was gonna make is the reason I have been able to make any Vstripes at all, is down to my dude @Sawney_bean ....and here are some close up pics of the one remaining Nugz in my tent, so you can see why I rate Sawney as a top bloke and breeder....:toke:....enjoy AFN, I know I will......just fyi she has been on pH6 only for about 7-10 days now....longer than I usually do but I had no room....needs must AFN..
IMG_20240520_131946045_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240520_132002248_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240520_132008104_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240520_132008927_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240520_132015611_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240520_132026840_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240520_132032353_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240520_132033839_HDR.jpg

Beautiful purple hue, right at the end dude....just like you said.......woooooohooooooooooo:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

Hey again everyone, it's me....V-V-Vapo....dudes and dudettes, I have recently been V-stripe-ing my joints, again ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ so I have been staring into space alot, or at a wall....or a fly, or the cat or the dogs hahaha...just whatever ๐Ÿ˜… ๐Ÿ˜… ...the point I was gonna make is the reason I have been able to make any Vstripes at all, is down to my dude @Sawney_bean ....and here are some close up pics of the one remaining Nugz in my tent, so you can see why I rate Sawney as a top bloke and breeder....:toke:....enjoy AFN, I know I will......just fyi she has been on pH6 only for about 7-10 days now....longer than I usually do but I had no room....needs must AFN..View attachment 1683441View attachment 1683442View attachment 1683443View attachment 1683444View attachment 1683445View attachment 1683446View attachment 1683447View attachment 1683448
Beautiful purple hue, right at the end dude....just like you said.......woooooohooooooooooo:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:
Nice frost mate. You did good with them ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ โค๏ธ

Back