Dutch Passion 1st go in coco (take2)

henry50

Qualified Live Stoner
Reaction score
I messed up the whole veg portion of my first go in coco but the bloom stage was looking magnificent! Then I got busted, I got cautioned, I got a clean square on my bedroom carpet where my tent was. So I planned and saved and begged and this is where I'm at.
IMG_20220331_224332.jpg
IMG_20220331_224332.jpg
This is my perpetual grow with 2 plants in every 4 weeks. The 2 oldest plants are auto Ultimates - 6wks Saturday with autos Glooberry (top) and Euforia 2 weeks Saturday. The small plants are absolutely the best I've ever done and I'm very excited for the future. I use RO water with 1ml of Athena 'Balance' then Calmag before the nutesare added. Im using Dutch Pro Autoflower ro grow/bloom A+B and the other stuff from DPro. These are exceptional for me, I'm growing by numbers at the moment trying to hit ec targets - but since using Athena my nutrient mixes are hitting 5.8 every time. The Ultimates are on a full dose of everything - this I dilute for seedling feed (which does need a slight pH down). Athena and DPro CalMag have done miracles it seems to me - let's see.

Back