Snidely Whiplash

That's not fair! They've got rocks!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Ripley's OG
Mephisto 3 Bears OG 45 days from sprout. Transplanted at 7 days. Blend of FFOF and CocoLoco. 6 plants under 2 lights. Timber 400 watt Cob and a Migro Array 3. Nutes are Humboldt Secret. Water phd to 6.5. 20/0 cycle.

E2452887-2098-481D-AE78-083B6578427D.jpeg

That's some seriously gorgeous girls @Snidely Whiplash I hope you don't mind if I stick around for the rest of this grow and show!? I REALLY liked the (Double Grape x 3 Bears OG)x CDLC freebie I harvested this winter and it's only my 4th Auto but was by far the best smoke and yield yet. Are they staying shorter like a Sour Crack or 24 Carat? I'm curious because I have a Phototron(was originally my Dad's and it's like a family member 😂 and I like growing up indica dominant strains and I heard that 3BOG is a shorter and very grower friendly!? Happy Growing!

Thanks for the kind words everyone. This is my 15th run of 3BOG. She is the same every time.. A few things that made this run better…the first was ph correcting the water . My tap water is 9.2 and it was leaving spots on the leaves. I corrected that early on. I also sold 2 Platinum P300 burples and replaced them with a Migro 3 Array. It’s now paired with the 400 watt Cob. I also started doing 20/4 instead of 24/0. Those leaves took a pounding with 24 hrs of light. The difference in these 3 factors made an immense difference in this grow. Currently at 7 1/2 weeks. They will probably go to 11 or 12.

Here’s a Birdseye view.

18A2468B-562C-4C9F-B6AC-6B7E73F3A69F.jpeg

Last edited:
It's hard to tell with the picture resolution, but it looks like there are still a lot of clear trichomes...
I agree. My impatience has caused me to harvest too early in the past. I'm shooting for 25% amber. this time. Thankfully the plants are healthy, so pushing them for a few more weeks won't hurt anything.

Back