Harvest & Curing 74% Humidity in Mason Jar. 65% humidity in my house!

Ali3nz

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
How likely am I to get mold growing leaving the weed with this kind of humidity level with Boveda Packs?
wee.jpg
Thats my main concern.

The weed was dried on a drying rack, then in paper bags and I have been burping to try lower humidity to 62%. I obviously have plenty of airflow in the drying rooms and use dehumidifier. I also even removed the weed from jar and put them in paper bags for another day before putting the weed back.

I have two other concerns:

1.) The humidity in my house is 65%. Its cold, its wet, its Winter here. Therefore not easy to dry. However I have a dehumidifier that can bring down the humidity to 50% which I am using.
2.) I'm concerned the cheap humidity meters might not be giving me false readings and wonder if I should even trust them. Link below

What is the percentage on the Boveda packs? They really help raise and hold humidity. They can pull it down but they are not very good at it.

How likely am I to get mold growing leaving the weed with this kind of humidity level with Boveda Packs? View attachment 1616245Thats my main concern.

The weed was dried on a drying rack, then in paper bags and I have been burping to try lower humidity to 62%. I obviously have plenty of airflow in the drying rooms and use dehumidifier. I also even removed the weed from jar and put them in paper bags for another day before putting the weed back.

I have two other concerns:

1.) The humidity in my house is 65%. Its cold, its wet, its Winter here. Therefore not easy to dry. However I have a dehumidifier that can bring down the humidity to 50% which I am using.
2.) I'm concerned the cheap humidity meters might not be giving me false readings and wonder if I should even trust them. Link below

Hello have you checked the accuracey of them rh meter i find they are well out stick them in a jar with just boveda pack and see if it is right

65% is a good number, I would either leave the lids off, or just bag them again for awhile. Their obviously not gonna get lower then 65% at this time, so I dont think you can really over dry them.

Back