Live Stoners A stoners holiday

darknight_420

Welcome to the CannaZone
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I want a holiday where I can freely smoke cannabis legally or without the worry of getting into trouble.

I'm an old skool smoker over 35yr in my mid 50s from the UK and the holidays I usually go on are to Amsterdam and tenerife for the social clubs, but I'm getting bored of the same old and want new places where I can access weed.

People usually say why you go on holiday to smoke weed when you do it at home, well excuse me it's my fecking holiday and if I want a weedvactaion ill do that.

I'd love to go to Thailand but the prices are shit crazy for the weed plus I think I'd be lost in translation! Been looking at some nice videos of the new place just opened up.

I want somewhere totally legal where I can buy nice weed, edibles, extracts, rosin,dabs, the whole shebang lol go to Liverpool, or Glasgow then I hear you say lol but I want out the UK!

I'd love to go to thos events I see online freely smoking weed and some guy walking about with a huge fan blowing kilos of weed smoke through it into people's faces.

Places I've looked at and seriously thinking of are San Francisco, Las Vegas and Los Angeles.. Maybe because the local travel agents here are offering a 10 day trip on the golden triangle and thats my type of thing but I'm dithering as ive read you can't smoke weed in Vegas unless it's a private residence and when I see things like that I get stuck.

So people of the world please chuck some suggestions of where I can travel and successfully get my fix

I love meeting new people, I'm a single traveller and I'm also thinking of Barcelona as ive heard that is also the weed capital of Europe but I can do that any weekend and want a proper holiday being away a couple of weeks somewhere.

I've even thought about my own little road trip across Canada hiring a small motorhome and stocking up on weed etc before I left but I don't speak French and would probably get ate by bears off the beaten track so an English speaking country is my preference

Thanks

Last edited:
I want a holiday where I can freely smoke cannabis legally or without the worry of getting into trouble.

I'm an old skool smoker over 35yr in my mid 50s from the UK and the holidays I usually go on are to Amsterdam and tenerife for the social clubs, but I'm getting bored of the same old and want new places where I can access weed.

People usually say why you go on holiday to smoke weed when you do it at home, well excuse me it's my fecking holiday and if I want a weedvactaion ill do that.

I'd love to go to Thailand but the prices are shit crazy for the weed plus I think I'd be lost in translation! Been looking at some nice videos of the new place just opened up.

I want somewhere totally legal where I can buy nice weed, edibles, extracts, rosin,dabs, the whole shebang lol go to Liverpool, or Glasgow then I hear you say lol but I want out the UK!

I'd love to go to thos events I see online freely smoking weed and some guy walking about with a huge fan blowing kilos of weed smoke through it into people's faces.

Places I've looked at and seriously thinking of are San Francisco, Las Vegas and Los Angeles.. Maybe because the local travel agents here are offering a 10 day trip on the golden triangle and thats my type of thing but I'm dithering as ive read you can't smoke weed in Vegas unless it's a private residence and when I see things like that I get stuck.

So people of the world please chuck some suggestions of where I can travel and successfully get my fix

I love meeting new people, I'm a single traveller and I'm also thinking of Barcelona as ive heard that is also the weed capital of Europe but I can do that any weekend and want a proper holiday being away a couple of weeks somewhere.

I've even thought about my own little road trip across Canada hiring a small motorhome and stocking up on weed etc before I left but I don't speak French and would probably get ate by bears off the beaten track so an English speaking country is my preference

Thanks
Um, the only all french in Canada is Quebec and they don’t even wanna be Canadian. All other parts of canada are English… unless you travel waaaayyy north. Try for one of the canna-cons. Colorado or Cali.

Having been in Vegas recently I can tell you that the law says no open public smoking but everyone is doing it. They have basically given up on enforcement but, being picked up for it would be a terrible experience.

That said, what type of trip do you want outside of the cannabis experience?

I would second @Jpkindbud s recommendation. California is going to give you everything. Nice weather, beaches, mountains, winery tours, etc...

Colorado and the rocky mountains are amazing as well. I would probably direct you to either of those states if you're interested in exploring the US and staying out of trouble with canna.

Edit: I see your comment about renting a camper and road tripping. I advise against that as caravaning in North America is not as popular or easy as it is in Europe. Also Canada and the US are huge on a scale you might not expect if you haven't been here before. Driving across the US is likely a week long drive and that is with putting in long highway miles for days.

Having been in Vegas recently I can tell you that the law says no open public smoking but everyone is doing it. They have basically given up on enforcement but, being picked up for it would be a terrible experience.

That said, what type of trip do you want outside of the cannabis experience?

I would second @Jpkindbud s recommendation. California is going to give you everything. Nice weather, beaches, mountains, winery tours, etc...

Colorado and the rocky mountains are amazing as well. I would probably direct you to either of those states if you're interested in exploring the US and staying out of trouble with canna.

Edit: I see your comment about renting a camper and road tripping. I advise against that as caravaning in North America is not as popular or easy as it is in Europe. Also Canada and the US are huge on a scale you might not expect if you haven't been here before. Driving across the US is likely a week long drive and that is with putting in long highway miles for days.
Yes! 3000 plus miles coast to coast. A week + of driving if you’re stopping to see the sights and relax.

Back