Harvest & Curing AFN officially welcomes Grove Bags!

I just finished contacting Grove bag sales East Coast. He couldn't tell me of any company-wide code to use or of any 420 sale. I need bags now. He did give me HIS code "Matt" for 7%. If ya can't wait, there it is!

I think I remember some staff saying that they sent emails out with notice of our move.
Maybe @Son of Hobbes can check on that to see if Grove got the message.

@Mañ'O'Green has direct contact with them; the last rep they had no longer works for them I believe; but we're getting them back and active on the forum and we'll have a 420 giveaway from them as well.

@Mañ'O'Green do you have contact or know if they are still providing a discount code?

I just finished contacting Grove bag sales East Coast. He couldn't tell me of any company-wide code to use or of any 420 sale. I need bags now. He did give me HIS code "Matt" for 7%. If ya can't wait, there it is!

I think I remember some staff saying that they sent emails out with notice of our move.
Maybe @Son of Hobbes can check on that to see if Grove got the message.
I ordered them already then found out after my local shop sells them now and he gives me good deals so next time I’ll price them out from him.

Back