Humboldt Seed Organization AJ's HSO Photo Grow Lingerie & San Bacio Gelato

Gelato (left)is close to chop probably sometime this week I might reveg her and take a clone or two depending on the smoke. Will do a smoke report in a few weeks. Lingerie (right) is getting close she has struggled the whole grow due to some errors on my part.
10182020 update Gelato Lingerie.jpg

Now on to better things here is my clone of the lingerie go to spread her out and keep her low since she likes to stretch.
She should be hitting the flower room in about 2 weeks.
Lingerie 10162020.jpg

Update

Pulled almost 3oz from the Gelato. Smoke a little not much cure. Smoooooottttthhhhhh figure will get a better idea on the taste when she cures.

Chopped the original Lingerie. Hoping for an ounce and a half or more she was scrawny.

I typically only veg for 30 days due to space constraints. I went a little farther with my second Lingerie.

She is going to be a beast. She needs a haircut for sure.
Clone 1112020.jpg

Okay so for a few updates.

Gelato harvest just short of three ounces. Taste is smooth and a little sweet with some earthiness to it. With a very relaxing high. Yield was okay even with the issues.

I will be running this one again as soon as I finish off the Sunshine Daydream(Bohdi) & Lemon Pie (Greenbud). Lemon Pie was a freebie and the Sunshine was a pack I have been holding for like 3 years. Once they are out of the way I plan to run both of these girls again.

Lingerie, this one was embarrassing for me and I am never again using any new soil mixes on journals. This was a mess. Still pulled an ounce and almost a half (41 grams). Considering how stressed and weak the plant was I guess I should be okay with that.

The smoke is out of this world I am glad I took the clone. The wife and I usually smoke a joint (we use a roller so they are filter less cigarette size) we do about a half a joint of Lingerie and we are done, this one she has some kick. It has a flavor I cant place right now on the inhale but a subtle but sweet citrus taste on the exhale. Wife claims it is grapefruit I feel it is orange...either way it is great smoke. Unfortunately none of my friends will find out as my wife claimed it all as hers.

The only down side to the lingerie is I dry trimmed and I should of done it wet so many little leaves in the buds made it tedious.

On a happy note using my usual soil and bags here is the clone. She is still stretching. I let her root in a solo then moved her to a fifteen gallon for 40 days. I am hoping for a huge haul on this one. If not the wife will never let me hear the end of this...:deadhorse:.
118 Lingerie.jpg

I know this site if mainly Autoflowers, but with how tents and lights are getting cheaper I hope some are tempted to stick their foot in the water with a small flower room and try some photos. It can be fun to pheno hunt, breed, clone ect.

11-14 update

She is now putting on some size and bulking up some.

11142020.jpg

looking good in here bro:pass:

looking good in here bro:pass:
Yeah behind in the update on this one. Will post a current pic when the lights come back on. Had to rerun her knew I could do better.:baby:

Yeah behind in the update on this one. Will post a current pic when the lights come back on. Had to rerun her knew I could do better.:baby:
shit you and me both on being behind lol times are crazy now

Update with a few bud shots. She is out of control need to prop up some more branches as she is falling all over the place.

On a side note I am a fan of many stains, but this one is different. She is out of this world. If you run photos you need to give this one a shot.
Lingerie 11252020.jpg

Bud shots
Lingerie Budshot 1.jpg

Lingerie Budshot 2.jpg

Right at about six weeks and she is finishing up nicely. I did a little experiment and took a sample bud at 5 weeks. Not as strong but the high was still fantastic. Not that I suggest chopping then, but she moving along better than the last due to better soil and such. So I wanted to see where she was at. Mostly the idea is from and old timer I know who chops everything a five to six weeks. He says it will keep the strain from getting to couch lock. I have not done a lot of testing on this theory but it worked on this one.

Lingerie 12052020.jpg

Okay this journey is coming to an end. I know I know took forever but final pic is below will post some dried bud pics and weights in a week or so.

Lingerie FInal Pic.jpg

Back