Any suggestions on what this may be?

Z

zx12r

Hey guys. I flushed my girls two days ago to get rid of any possible salt build up. Now the leaves on my Great White are looking BAD. The other 2 plants look fine. What could this be and what can I do about it? Should I cut the bad leaves off?

I thought about giving her a light feeding but the soil is still pretty wet.

I am going to say a phos deff. Maybe some cal/mag too but more phos def for sure. You can see some eagle claws there, so you thought at a time it was N and dosed her.

If the flush made it worse or progress faster, it wasn't a build up.

If you use FD's bubbled water method, you can water it while the soil is moist still. The extra oxygen in the water seems to help prevent over watering. It might be good to wait a day or 2 to be safe. But i have watered while still really wet with the FD method, and haven't had them get over watered.

I would just leave the leaves on. It isn't pretty but there is still stored fuel in there the plant will need while flushing. I only remove them when they are completely dry and ready to fall off. That way you know the plant is done with it. Unless there is mold or fungi, then pull when ever where ever.

Back