Mephisto Genetics Anybody

Lite on the nutes ?
I rarely go above 600 ppm and she responded very well. I didn't notice any sensitivity to anything. She had a nice fade at the finish with some purpling. I can't find a pic but she was a nicely structured plant with a nice level canopy after topping.

I ran one last winter. She was a winner for sure. The Mango Smile’s solid, round, bud structure came thru and really improved upon the airy SODK buds. Terpenes are thru the roof. Very fruity! I get all the flavors and smells from both parent strains. I think it really pulled out everything from the SODK that was subtle in its original form. Great yielder too.
Its a pretty classic Sativa high with some subtle Indica influence for sure.
Definitely perks up every eye invthe room when a bag or jar of it is opened.
Cheers
Os

Nice pic. Thanks. Mango Smile or Marley's Grin is what I'm trying to decide to grow next. Any thoughts ?
If ya want some orange/citrus to go with Mango, then Marley’s Grin would be the ticket. Otherwise you just cant go wrong with Mango Smile all by herself.
All the Mango Smile crosses Ive tried are great, with Funky Mangifera or as my crew calls it Funky Mango Fire, being the best of the bunch.
Cheers
Os

Back