Anyone run Recharge wit MC?

Gave my first recharge feeding 2 days ago. :cooldance:

I'm going to pick up some recharge soon and use it. Anyone else use Real Growers Recharge with Mega Crop?

I'm wondering something related if not the same but if I may, instead of creating a new thread i'll bump yours by adding my question...
anyone mixing bennies into their MC fertigation water? or do you do it separately?

I was applying bennies on a separate watering than the one containing nutes... not sure why i was doing it like that but just realized (yup real slow thinker here) I could maybe just prepare the nutes with MC (say 1 L at 300 ppm / 0.6 EC), pH it to 5.8-6.0 (for coco) and to that add my bennies (usually prepared at a rate of 5g/L) and fertigate as usual. Is this how I shouldv'e been doing it all along?

You wanna feed bennies seperate than your nutes. I've never heard of anyone mixing up nutes then adding bennies to it. So your doing it right like you were. I ph my water or feed every time. I never ph my bennies. 1 gallon of water to 1 tsp recharge. Mix well and feed. No need to ph adjust bennies. Feed bennies every 7 to 10 days. Some do it more often but I dont feel its needed more than once a week. Good luck

You wanna feed bennies seperate than your nutes. I've never heard of anyone mixing up nutes then adding bennies to it. So your doing it right like you were. I ph my water or feed every time. I never ph my bennies. 1 gallon of water to 1 tsp recharge. Mix well and feed. No need to ph adjust bennies. Feed bennies every 7 to 10 days. Some do it more often but I dont feel its needed more than once a week. Good luck
I will shut my reservoir off until the plants empty the bases. Then I mix up a small batch of recharge and fill the base of each pot. After they drink that up, ill turn the reservoir back on and continue normal feeding.

I will shut my reservoir off until the plants empty the bases. Then I mix up a small batch of recharge and fill the base of each pot. After they drink that up, ill turn the reservoir back on and continue normal feeding.

You do that in an Autopot system right? What about before you activate the reservoir?

You do that in an Autopot system right? What about before you activate the reservoir?
Yes in autopots. Recharge has molasses and I'm not a huge fan of that in the lines or in the reservoir. If you circulate your rez at all it can cause it to foam and clog up the lines. Before I activate the reservoir I just hand water recharge through the top of the pots.

Back