Harvest & Curing Anyone think she is ready to harvest?

Noman

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have a Fog Dog by Atlas Seeds at week 8-9. Majority of her trichomes are cloudy but no amber yet on calyxes, only on the leaves.
Most of her pistils are orange however she’s still sprouting white pistils which is confusing me.
Would you guys chop or wait longer?
C6039582-BFA7-4590-8279-7724F97D6614.jpeg

2F62093A-BC12-4C6F-805A-E4515A460EFF.jpeg
862CD607-6F2A-496A-A900-DE2B102FAF2C.jpeg

id wait another week, i like when the orange hairs start to pull back and when the plant fades a bit more. if shes between week 8-9 wait till week 10-11.
i heard this from another grower and it makes sense for me: "84 out the door." if an auto is taking more than 84 days then its not for me, cut my losses and move on to the next grow . if i go longer than 84 days or 12 weeks it cuts into my schedule, usually my plants are ready by day 74 or day 75 and i havent had to yet but that extra 10 days is more than enough to let something finish if you need to. ill never run an auto longer than that idc if i lose money on it, not worth the extra time in my opinion, if its not ready by then i just wont buy those seeds again. some may not agree but we got shit to do cant hold up other projects cause we got a straggler :nono: :rofl: good luck and happy growing!

At first glance she looks like she could go a little longer. You can clip a bud and dry and sample it and see how the high is for you to get an idea.
By the time I’ve picked a bud & waited for it to be dry enough to smoke, the trichomes probably would have changed again by then :funny:

Back