Mephisto Genetics Auto Cush X Chem

Weedman30

GanjaMan
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Some 73u Bubble
FirstThings FrstThanks to Mitch and Tim for this opportunity.

SeeBank :Mephisto Genetics*

Name: Mephisto " Connoisseur Automatics"

Strain: Auto Cush x Chen Fem Autoflower

Did it autoflower?: Y/N: Yes Day 19

Soil: FFOF added perlite 3 gal grow bags

Nutes: General Organics Go box

Light (kind and schedule):4 - 300w Marshydro panels 18/6

From seed to harvest date:63-65 days

Dry Yield: 73 grams from 3 plants was probably more like 90-95 grams but alot of popcorn was not weighed and was just added to a mix of strains for BHO

High/Effect Duration: Very nice calming body high last for approx hour and half off a snap or two. I especially feel this Strain in my legs which is GREAT for me as i have Restless leg syndrome. Its also a very clean smoke no Harshness out of Joints or Bowls. The Taste and smell are on point as well!

In-depth

RATE SCALE:1** is bad*and 5****** The Shit!!!

BAG APPEAL:******

Description:5 star. The Bag appeal is amazing. Top shelf buds a very nice visible Trichome coverage on all buds bigs and smalls.

THE GROWTH:******

Description: 5 star.A very Easy Strain to grow minimal to zero problems.This Strain also took Nutes every feeding with no signs of Burn. Id recommend this for First timers and Pros. The plants were all approx 19 inches a great base not to tight of Nodes whice i enjoyed and just packed full of buds.

THE SMELL:******

Description:5 star.WARNING DO NOT GROW WITH OUT CARBON FILTER.For me this was a Stinky Plant reacked of a nice diesel green crack with some lemon or Citrus smell. Very pugent and fresh.

THE SMOKE:*******

Description:Great Smoke smooth out of a bowl with a great mellow body buzz and really is felt in the legs

Will get the 24C X Chem City Blues & Sour Crack x chem up soon as well

b9f7d5e04f71a8dd03c770aa6709f051.jpg

6fd8b0185ae7af38603a9dd7f9a1d170.jpg

aef42e40175470804d890fbb9340588a.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet report Weedman...thanks..."AFN smoke out"

Mighty Fierce Fire looking buds there man.NICE report dude and nice grow too!!:Sharing One:

Back