Dinafem AUTODINAFEM Dinamed CBD Auto

Thanks @HashMaster for the link. Lots of potential for this great plant and Big Pharma =Big Profits...they can’t pass it up. I plan to mix up a batch this week of Stickman’s Yeti...just increase the decarb temp.... maybe degrade the THC a bit.... but not a problem. Always wanted to be a chef . Got my only C in Chemistry!

No problem :pass:

Cash is king, that's why their is a flurry of patents.
:pop:

Do your Research on decarb times and temps for medicinal CBD... but be forewarned most of what is out there is incorrect and only good for a partial decarb....

Many places are worried about the thc degradation (another reason to keep them separate) or the flavor for use in edibles, or the smell... and they post their temps as best for CBD when they are not optimal.

Decarb done properly comes out brown, it stinks, and it tastes horrible.

Perfect for salves and capsules :thumbsup:

No problem :pass:

Cash is king, that's why their is a flurry of patents.
:pop:

Do your Research on decarb times and temps for medicinal CBD... but be forewarned most of what is out there is incorrect and only good for a partial decarb....

Many places are worried about the thc degradation (another reason to keep them separate) or the flavor for use in edibles, or the smell... and they post their temps as best for CBD when they are not optimal.

Decarb done properly comes out brown, it stinks, and it tastes horrible.

Perfect for salves and capsules :thumbsup:
Yes, Thanks @HashMaster , I don’t expect 280 degrees for an extended period of time is going to be tasty, but I am not planning to eat it. It will be salve and or capsules. I have more high THC material than I will ever use( growing is addictive) so loss of THC is no big deal... can always add in .
And thanks again!

@Dinafem-Mark aren't these supposedly peaking around day 58 - 60 ?

Typically yes mate. She's normally ready in 60-65 day's :thumbsup: going to be interesting to see how the effect are changed as she went a good 30 day's longer than expected :thumbsup:

I wonder if @Dinafem-Mark can quantify a % of degradation... even a close guess would be nice....

Just going of the pictures provided I'm going to say you had around 20-25% Amber trichomes possibly 30%. What we have found is when the trichomes turn Amber the CBD content does drop (degrade) into other cannabinoids such as CBG and CBN % are higher :bong:

Interesting experiment for sure :bong:

@HashMaster Will you be getting this lab tested buddy? That would be super cool to see :pass:

Hope that helps a little my friend? And a big congratulations on the harvest :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

Typically yes mate. She's normally ready in 60-65 day's :thumbsup: going to be interesting to see how the effect are changed as she went a good 30 day's longer than expected :thumbsup:

Just going of the pictures provided I'm going to say you had around 20-25% Amber trichomes possibly 30%. What we have found is when the trichomes turn Amber the CBD content does drop (degrade) into other cannabinoids such as CBG and CBN % are higher :bong:

Interesting experiment for sure :bong:

@HashMaster Will you be getting this lab tested buddy? That would be super cool to see :pass:

Hope that helps a little my friend? And a big congratulations on the harvest :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

Hey Mark :pass:

Mine did not amber... which is why I guessed my degradation would be minimal.

Also @mitra grew 2 that went over 90 days with minimal amber.

I was wondering what % degradation your grows have shown ?

I'm going to let her dry then decide on testing... probably will... but I will decide then.

:smokeout:

Hey Mark :pass:

Mine did not amber... which is why I guessed my degradation would be minimal.

Also @mitra grew 2 that went over 90 days with minimal amber.

I was wondering what % degradation your grows have shown ?

I'm going to let her dry then decide on testing... probably will... but I will decide then.

:smokeout:

Now that you mention it we have noticed high CBD strains, pure CBD strains to be specific tend not to follow the same patterns as "none" CBD strains in respect to the trichomes turning Amber.

From our testing we are only seeing 15% Amber maximum when pushed as far as we can in bloom, occasionally upto 25% no more which is quite an unusual trait on its own.

What we we have noticed the cloudy/milky trichomes tend to get more bulbous and bigger as they mature, this is when we are seeing the conversion from

CBD - CBG and CBN :pass:

It's super interesting, our lab is constantly testing and I will try to get those results punished.

I would like to push a pure CBD strain over 80-90 day's of bloom, just to see if I can get more Amber :bong:

If you do get yours tested we would be super interested in seeing those results :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

@Dinafem-Mark Wow this is all super fascinating, new territory to be explored! Thank you for sharing.

Now I’m wondering if you have been seeing much CBN in the all-CBD plants? Or is CBN really only a THC derivate and therefore not present in pure CBD plants?
Dying to know all of this...

Greetings! :pass:

@Dinafem-Mark Wow this is all super fascinating, new territory to be explored! Thank you for sharing.

Now I’m wondering if you have been seeing much CBN in the all-CBD plants? Or is CBN really only a THC derivate and therefore not present in pure CBD plants?
Dying to know all of this...

Greetings! :pass:

You are correct that CBN is found mainly due to the THC degradation which metabolize into CBN. However with high CBD strains that contain over 5% THC we are seeing more CBN created than normal. Let me have a chat with the lab team to see what CBN levels are like with more pure CBD strains :pass:

It's a super interesting topic that I'm loving researching :thumbsup:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Back