Autoflower Clone Partially Reversed With STS

Reaction score
This girl is going to be chopped, but I wanted to have this documented for science purposes.

Apologies if the pics are out of order.

Genetics: Mephisto Toofless Alien

Donor branch: taken at day 31 (toofless is a big strain, the veg time is, in my experience, always longer than other strains I've grown).

Donor branch was dipped in clonex, stuck in a makeshift propagator (small tub with an airstone, 5ml of veg nutes per 1 gallon). Nutes we're not changed, PH'd water just topped off when needed. I had a humidity dome on her the entire time she was in this propagator.

FIRST TRANSPLANT AND ONLY STS TREATMENT: day 46 of her life (15 days in the propagation tank) she had grown a considerable amount of burly roots, so I moved her to a small solo cup with some Coco/perlite. I had some STS that was about to run it's course on shelf life, so I sprayed one of her 2 main branches. This is the only STS treatment I did on this plant, I got lazy and dropped the ball due to having too many experiments going on.

I kept her with a ziplock bag in my main tent, which consists of 2 Mars hydro TS600s. She stood at the height of lower branches around her, but I also made sure not to put her directly under the light. It was partially shaded.

Over the next 3 days, I intermittently removed her from the ziplock bag, slowly trying to acclimate her to her new environment. I watered her once when I first transplanted to the clear cup, just enough to saturate the medium, no more. 5ml of veg nutes per 1 gallon of water.

Transplant to 1 gallon fabric pot: at the end of the third day in that clear cup, I transplanted her to a fabric pot. At this stage she is 49 days old, and she will now live the remainder of her life in a breeding tent under a cheap blurple "300w" UFO light, the same light she originally was in the propagation tank under.

From here, it gets a little hazy. I'm not exactly sure when she started flowering, but I gave her the same nutes I was feeding my 2 week old seedlings until she stared throwing pistils, then from there I'd greedily give her a cup or 2 of the same nutes her mother was getting.

She has been very neglected ever since she was transplanted to the fabric pot, but only because her soul purpose was to produce feminized autoflowering seeds without sacrificing the entire plant (consuming a plant that's been treated with STS).

Although I no longer need or want her for the originally intended purpose, she still served as very precious data.

I've also included a few pictures of the mother plant (currently at day 68) and the areas her donors branches were taken.

The most recent pics of the clone with the left branch showing pollen sacs and the right showing pistils are also of the clone at day 68.

Hopefully this info can help someone out there.

I may update with some root pics once I destroy the plant.
IMG_20211014_100807065.jpg
IMG_20211105_093611944~2.jpg
IMG_20210930_020851060~2.jpg
IMG_20211105_065412930~2.jpg
IMG_20211105_065435912~2.jpg
IMG_20211008_122319606~3.jpg
IMG_20211105_093732212.jpg
IMG_20211105_065422701~2.jpg

Do you plan on harvesting the pollen?

Cool trick huh? ! I like to take multiple cuts from different phenoms and strains and throw them under a nice stud for some awesome genetic selection. Rock on bro!

My Auto clones I chuck straight into a Solo Cup with moist Coco and just keep spraying them with a mix of ph'd water and Canna Rhizotonic until ready for regular watering, no need for all the messing around.
I use same donor branches as you it looks like.

This girl is going to be chopped, but I wanted to have this documented for science purposes.

Donor branch: taken at day 31 (toofless is a big strain, the veg time is, in my experience, always longer than other strains I've grown).

Donor branch was dipped in clonex, stuck in a makeshift propagator (small tub with an airstone, 5ml of veg nutes per 1 gallon). Nutes we're not changed, PH'd water just topped off when needed. I had a humidity dome on her the entire time she was in this propagator.

FIRST TRANSPLANT AND ONLY STS TREATMENT: day 46 of her life (15 days in the propagation tank) she had grown a considerable amount of burly roots, so I moved her to a small solo cup with some Coco/perlite. I had some STS that was about to run it's course on shelf life, so I sprayed one of her 2 main branches. This is the only STS treatment I did on this plant, I got lazy and dropped the ball due to having too many experiments going on.

I kept her with a ziplock bag in my main tent, which consists of 2 Mars hydro TS600s. She stood at the height of lower branches around her, but I also made sure not to put her directly under the light. It was partially shaded.

Over the next 3 days, I intermittently removed her from the ziplock bag, slowly trying to acclimate her to her new environment. I watered her once when I first transplanted to the clear cup, just enough to saturate the medium, no more. 5ml of veg nutes per 1 gallon of water.

Transplant to 1 gallon fabric pot: at the end of the third day in that clear cup, I transplanted her to a fabric pot. At this stage she is 49 days old, and she will now live the remainder of her life in a breeding tent under a cheap blurple "300w" UFO light, the same light she originally was in the propagation tank under.

From here, it gets a little hazy. I'm not exactly sure when she started flowering, but I gave her the same nutes I was feeding my 2 week old seedlings until she stared throwing pistils, then from there I'd greedily give her a cup or 2 of the same nutes her mother was getting.

She has been very neglected ever since she was transplanted to the fabric pot, but only because her soul purpose was to produce feminized autoflowering seeds without sacrificing the entire plant (consuming a plant that's been treated with STS).

Although I no longer need or want her for the originally intended purpose, she still served as very precious data.

I've also included a few pictures of the mother plant (currently at day 68) and the areas her donors branches were taken.

The most recent pics of the clone with the left branch showing pollen sacs and the right showing pistils are also of the clone at day 68.

Hopefully this info can help someone out there.

So you sprayed, one branch, one time with STS?

Back