Sweet Seeds Availability of Sweet Seeds Auto's as a Seed Mix Packs??

Reaction score
Hi Tommy,

I am currently progressing my first grow which includes 'Sweet Cheese'. I also have a few of your other hybrids which i will grow once i have completed my first grow.

The more i read and learn the more i am leaning towards your companys seed strains, they sound great and the reviews and reports i have read have been very favourable.

I only buy in single seeds because i have no need for large quantities as i only grow for myself. So, do you know if there is a seed bank that offers your 2012 & 2013 seeds as singles within a pack of 5 or 6 seeds?

If you do and they ship to Australia can you let me know?

If not, maybe its something Sweet Seeds could consider and it is certainly something that would interest me.

Thanks.......

hey bro try thesingleseedcentre.com you can buy singles or packs they are loaded with the sweet seeds that we all love.
gaurenteed shipping i have never ben misstreated by that company

good choice going with sweet cheese it is the bomb try the jack47 or S.A.D its dank

Orignal Sensable seed co. Sells them in one packs.

Hi guys!

Hi jessicawabbit!

Did you manage to get them by unit?

I'd just like to ad that buying directly from the Sweet Seeds online store, here: http://www.sweetseeds.es/shop/index.php

You can get them by unit and since they come from "origin" you can be sure they are originals :)

Only thing is that they only sell seeds too countries where selling seeds is a legal business. But if where you live it is not legal you can still try to find other shops that sell them by unit.

See you around, sweet smokes!

tommy

Thanks Tommy,

I have a reliable source.

I have Sweet Cheese in my PC grow at present and its just started to flower and it looks like gold. I will post a picture tomorrow.

Very beautiful, I love the structure, it can get very fat now :D

Show us more about this plant once in a while.

Thanks for posting. Sweet smokes!!

tommy

sweet cheese is a great smoke and great grow
the single seed centre doesn't deliver to Australia :(

Back