Balm/Rub

Reaction score
Id like to make a healing balm/rub with my double glock plant if anyone know any simple recipes

I developed my body rub from the beeswax ratios listed in this article. Most of the time I'm using a 3X or 4X mix.

http://www.humblebeeandme.com/quick-guide-coconut-oil-beeswax-ratios/

So I will take concentrated cannabis oil usually about a syringe full, which is 10 grams by weight and about 10 mil. Then I will add about four or five times that amount in oil, I like grape seed oil and pumpkin oil. After that I mix in the ratio of beeswax that I select from the guide above. At the very end I add in a few terpenes, I like sage and Pine and oh there's a couple others that escape me right now.

Everything is done by weight and I consider 1 ml in a syringe the same as 1 gram and then I weigh out my beeswax by the gram.

Doing it that way I can calculate the percentage of cannabinoids because I have tested my plants in the past and I know the percentage of cannabinoids in my concentrated cannabis oil.

So the rub in this picture is 12 and a half percent cannabinoids and it is equally divided between CBD and THC.
3f9615b0e1e3a2a3325bc2894258887e.jpg

I just made my "suck it and see" balm. I chopped a failed plant in bud. Dried it out and then chopped it up, stems, leaves and flower. I dropped it in my weed (coffee) grinder and then I decarboxylase the bud in the oven on a baking paper at 225f for 45 mins. I heated some water in my slow cooker on low and then dropped in 1 cup of coconut oil in a bowl in the cooker, dropped in my decarboxylased cannabis and cooked on low for 4 hours. I then strained into a jar and added beeswax, I guessed the quantity but maybe a cup full of comb. I then put the jar in a saucepan of hot water on the heat until the wax melted. Once melted, I put the pan in the sink, ran cold water in the pan and kept stirring until the concoction started to solidify. I have put this in the fridge. I got some oil on my fingers and licked it off, I am typing this feeling a nice buzz.
We shall see if the balm works. I made it for daughters eczema.
I literally completed this 30 minutes ago lol
4b1e6dda1734484aae89bca4432d1b58.jpg

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Does it have to be decarbed for a balm
I don't de-carb, I've found that my process leaves me with about half active cannabinoids in about half inactive. I make my concentrated cannabis oil using the qwet method.

Back