Mephisto Genetics Best for outdoor to date?

thetreeman

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Reaction score
Mitch, curious which variety you think would be your best variety (or varsities) for an outdoor grow to this point. Have you noticed some varieties to be less mold susceptible than others? Size and yield/quality are also important considerations, and of course easy to manicure is nice. 2ft plants wouldnt fare well against native vegetation, in a guerrilla type situation.

Also I saw you posted on ICM about developing an outdoor specific strain, got any details about that project you can share?

Hey treeman, yes it's the canadian crinkle / flav grape x Ripleys og
the canadian crinkle has great mould resistance and really high potency, the Flav grape added some vigour and flavour, and we'll have to see and hope that we find specimines that show all those favourable traits when it reaches automatic.

for outdoor at the moment, hbss is my favourite, it seems to have the best resistance to mould, chemdogging also was pretty good last season.

Humidity is our biggest enemy here.

Our summer season this year will be 90% seedmaking, plants started indoors for a couple of weeks and then potted up and to the polytunnels for pollination later on.

im looking forward to seeing some Mephisto girls out in nature

cheers

Luckily, where I am humidity isnt usually a big problem. That combined with almost constant wind should help. Thanks for the response.

I'm envious of the sound of that.
With nice amounts of sunshine, good environment, sour bubbly, Chem city blues, and much of the 2015 strains should reach a decent size for you outdoors

Back