Best non-breakable silicone bong?

Abner

New User
Reaction score
Heyo,

I’m going to be spending a week in the woods in Vermont and thought I’d bring a silicone bong so I This way, you can keep hitting steadily during the journey. Only problem is I can’t tell which one to get. The ones I’m mainly looking at are:

Expandable Silicone Pipe

Tilted Silicone Water Pipe by inhalco

Eyce silicone beaker

Basically, I’m looking for something non-breakable and easy to carry/whip out and take a quick hit style rip. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Heyo,

I’m going to be spending a week in the woods in Vermont and thought I’d bring a silicone bong so I This way, you can keep hitting steadily during the journey. Only problem is I can’t tell which one to get. The ones I’m mainly looking at are:

Expandable Silicone Pipe

Tilted Silicone Water Pipe by inhalco

Eyce silicone beaker

Basically, I’m looking for something non-breakable and easy to carry/whip out and take a quick hit style rip. Does anyone have any suggestions?
I did not even know there was such a thing? The Expandable Silicone Pipe look to be the best option for what you are proposing.

What about a good old fashion joint?

:yeahthat: I would also go for a joint anyday over smoking through a plastic/silicone pipe.

The eyce is great. The bowl itself is glass and everything else is silicon. Super easy to clean. Tastes good, and unbreakable. Good quality. Have a few of their pipes too, they have a built in scraper that pops off. The bowls basically click into place, and are surrounded by silicon. Have yet to break anything of theirs.
Silicon is safe for food use, is good to 600 degrees +, and many medical implants are made of silicon.

The eyce is great. The bowl itself is glass and everything else is silicon. Super easy to clean. Tastes good, and unbreakable. Good quality. Have a few of their pipes too, they have a built in scraper that pops off. The bowls basically click into place, and are surrounded by silicon. Have yet to break anything of theirs.
Silicon is safe for food use, is good to 600 degrees +, and many medical implants are made of silicon.
Cool! Didn't know that...

I have a couple of these Piece Maker silicone bongs. They work pretty good and don't have to worry about breaking if you drop.
piecemaker-gear-kermit-group_26ccbdef-9f5f-43ae-af45-76713d496df8_1200x.jpg
download.jpeg

This costs more but I'm happier using this Jetwaterpipe X5 small version and if you want to go all crazy it breaks down to store in a Pelican Storm case.
images.jpeg
download (1).jpeg

Back