Grow Mediums BioBizz light mix

Xaloty

Outdoor/Greenhouse Autoflower Grower.
Reaction score
Hey, I was wondering if I can use BioBizz Light-mix soil for planting the seedling straight in the medium, and after how long of a time should I start using nutrients? The other question - can I use this Ligh-mix soil growing outside, the pots will be put in a greenhouse in case of a rain.

Don't see why not, as far as how long before nutes your just going to have to watch em for signs of nute deficiency, pot size can have a bit to do with that as well......good luck and don't be hesitant with any questions. :smoking:

Hey, I was wondering if I can use BioBizz Light-mix soil for planting the seedling straight in the medium, and after how long of a time should I start using nutrients? The other question - can I use this Ligh-mix soil growing outside, the pots will be put in a greenhouse in case of a rain.
Yes, it's perfect for direct planting.
You can start to introduce light veg nutes at about day 20.

:d5:

The soil will also be fine in the greenhouse.

I use biobizz light mix. Plant directly in the final pot, and I don’t start using nutes until like 18 days after green pops up.

I’m wondering how you BBL users reuse your soil. I know BB has a recharge solution but wonder if there are other options. I’ve reused the soil once only adding the chopped up rootball to the mix. Thoughts?

Back