Mephisto Genetics BLACK FRIDAY SALE - AN UPDATE

Hey everyone,

Thank you all for being so patient this weekend, it's been a hard road for all of us and I just wanted to drop in and update with a few things that might relate to you:

First
It's been noted that some people received the following error when making their payments on Friday:

"Your transaction was successful but there was a problem connecting back to the merchant's web site. Please contact the merchant and advise them that you received this error message."

If you had this issue PLEASE send me an email sales @ mephisto genetics . com . Your payment was probably received but hasn't registered on the website and your order might be stuck in limbo. I will need to know:

Order number
Order total in €
Name on Card
Any other information you feel is relevant

If you log in to your account on the site and go on My Orders, if your order shows as 'Processing' then payment has been received and it has been logged with our system. If it says 'Pending' then a payment hasn't been received by us and you will need to contact us.

Second
I have unclaimed Bitcoin payments. If you have paid with Bitcoin but are yet to hear from us, please email sales @ mephisto genetics . com with your order number and amount of Bitcoin sent (0.00876 for example)

Third
When the store was created, certain products, or pack sizes of products, got marked as virtual products. This has caused a few issues:
1)a) Orders that solely contain these products have no postage attached to them - we will honour these orders as it was our error that led to this happening.
b) As these orders are 'virtual' orders they don't get marked as processing (i.e we need to pack them) they get automatically marked as complete (i.e the customer already has the product) which means that we haven't seen that they actually need shipping and sending. I caught this error this morning and have any UK/EU affected by it packed and sent (with the exception of one I'm waiting on a shipping address from). US orders affected will follow shortly.
2) As these products are 'virtual' and don't need shipping, they aren't showing on peoples shipment confirmation. So you will get a shipping confirmation that doesn't match your order. As the shipping email is sent AFTER the processing stage, your order is all together and packed and sent as one entity, you don't need to wait for a second shipment.

The products I can see that are affected are:

SODK
Gold Glue
Creme-de-la-Chem

If there are others, please let me know by emailing me at the address above. I'm almost certain I've rectified this error now, but as the orders were placed prior to me spotting the issue, shipments emails will still be affected.

Fourth
I posted this in the customer service thread, but might shed some light on our future plans:

Essentially, this means that those who had issues with card payments will soon, I hope, not have those issues as the store will be configured based on your location. As this will be IP based, you might come across issues if you use a VPN or Tor browser, for example. It also means that limited stock items can be put back in stock, for example Illuminautos [HASHTAG]#32[/HASHTAG], [HASHTAG]#34[/HASHTAG] & [HASHTAG]#35[/HASHTAG]. Bitcoin will also, hopefully, be integrated into the site so that those payments will be instant.

Fifth
Canada - Royal Mail has this to say about shipping to you:

Until this is resolved, we have had to turn Canada off as a shipping option for the .com store.

I hope this clears a few things up for everyone, there's probably some things I've missed.

Hi,I can,t get on to site for ordering seeds.only the us site. Do I have to order from USA site now for seeds posted to england

Hi,I can,t get on to site for ordering seeds.only the us site. Do I have to order from USA site now for seeds posted to england

Hey man, we’re currently setting up different stores for several locations. Been working on it for a few days now, You’ll have mephistogenetics.co.uk as an option. I just checked though and it directs to the .com still. Leave it with us, we’ll hopefully have it corrected pronto. Cheers

Thanks for your reply so quickly.i only do Mephisto so will be looking forward to the new site. All the best..mephhead

Thanks for your reply so quickly.i only do Mephisto so will be looking forward to the new site. All the best..mephhead

I'm looking forward to the Canadian store opening again and maybe seeing Double Grape at 50% off. Sigh. One can dream I guess!

I'm actually glad the store is closed. If it was open I'd spend all my Xmas money on more beans that I dont actually 'need'.

Back