Sweet Seeds

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Strain Report
..::|Black Jack Auto|::..
picture.php

IDENTIFICATION

Strain: Black Jack Auto (Autoflowering version of Black Domina x Jack Herer)
Seed Bank: Sweet Seeds
Judge: Tommy
Grower: Tommy
Report date: 11 Feb 2011

picture.php
picture.php

EVALUATION (0/20)

Ease of cultivation: 17
Yield: 17
Appearance: 15
Visible trychomes: 19
Aroma of the dried flowers: 17
Taste of the smoke/vapor: 18
Texture of the smoke/vapor: 18
Tolerance: 16
Effect: 19
Buzz duration: 19

Final result: 17,5 (175/200)

picture.php
picture.php

COMMENTS

Plant characteristics: A very fast growth with the plants starting flowering at days 25-30 since germination. It doesn't get fat very fast but in the second half of flowering the flowers are filled well. With a very short flowering period, of around 35 days, the flowers inflated as much as they usually do with the non-auto varieties I'm used to grow in this same closet and with the same conditions. For 7 litre pots the flowers are very good in terms of quantity and size. Not many branches, but the 3 or 4 branches produced (besides the main cola) are covered with very dense flowers. Well grown and with the conditions I have in my grow setup they get to a height of 45-60cm. Outdoors and with more soil they can probably grow higher than this.

Aroma and taste descriptions: With all its resin she features a strong aroma, sweet and incensed, with touches of cathedral like some Hazes. The sweetness is citric and floral. Sometimes the aroma is so strong that makes the herb difficult to smell, but to smoke or vaporize it is a very pleasant aroma, with a taste that remains in the mouth from the first hit until a few time after being consumed. The taste is as pleasant and aromatic as the taste of the non-auto version of Black Jack. To be true I prefer both the taste and the effect of this autoflowering version. The thickness of the smoke/vapor is very pleasant to the respiratory system, allowing the tongue and nose to perfectly recognize the complexity of its aromas.

:|Flavors and Odours of the Flowers and their Vapors|:

......[1 - hardly noticeable <|> 10 - strong presence]......

Bitter [ ] Bittersweet [ ] Musk [ ] Ammonia [ ] Anise [ ] Berry [ ] Blueberry [ ] Coffee [ ] Meat [ ] Church [7] Cedar [ ] Cherry [ ] Chewing Gum [2]
Chocolate [ ] Citric [4] Coconut [ ] Fuel [2] Sweet [5] Spices [2] Floral [6] Strawberry [ ] Fruit [ ] Candy [2] Hashish [3] Weed [ ]
Iron [ ] Incense [4] Soap [ ] Lemon [1] Wood [4] Mango [ ] Peach [ ] Melon [ ] Mint [2] Menthol [2] Honey [ ] Moss [ ] Orange [3]
Nutmeg [ ] Oil [ ] Perfume [1] Leather [ ] Pepper [ ] Pine [ ] Pineapple [ ] Rotten [ ] Grapefruit [ ] Cheese [ ] Chemical [ ] Liquorice [ ]
Skunk [ ] Earthy [2] Grape [ ] Vanilla [ ]
picture.php
picture.php

Efect descriptions: The effect is very cheerful and helps to achieve some good laughs, which makes it special to use in the company of friends. It lasts for a while and, when the laughs subside, the relaxation and the munchies arrive. It's good to increase appetite and its effect is so strong and long lasting that even after a good meal one clearly keeps with a remarkable buzz. It's an auto with an effect that is more of Sativa than Indica, being adequate to use in parties, practice sports that don't require a big physical effort or simple to hang out a bit on the streets. Doesn't seem to me very adequate to rest, sleep, to see movies or to read, for example. Anyway it is not excessively energetic and the buzz is very easy to control even for those who prefer Indica effects.

picture.php

Black Jack Auto ...:::|:::... Sweet Seeds
|18/20|

BlackJack seems to amber up real nice......

Back