Harvest & Curing Boveda Challenge w/ blueberry cheesecake

LazyNhazy

Still smoking
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Double grape
I was one of the very few lucky ones to get a chance at the boveda challenge pack. Thanks again for the opportunity to test some amazing equipment.

Inside this tester pack were 2 grinders, 2 Cvaults, matches, and rolling papers big enough for sasquatch.
_20200215_070655.JPG

First impressions of the contents

Grinders- too small to really use for the papers provided. I did anyway because those were instructions but it took a few fill ups to get enough to fill the papers.

Cvaults - amazing seals easily with nothing but 3 little clips, no smell after sealed. Has a holder to keep humidity pack off of buds. When used in jars you lose Trichomes onto the pack so that's a major plus. Looks to be made out of a high quality stainless steel has a rubber seal built into lid to help seal. Best thing in the kit besides packs themselves.

Matches - sorry @Boveda but I can't stand the smell of matches, I use a hemp wick and does awesome, no match smell or butane smell.

Papers - made for sasquatch or a heavy toker lol, but I still enjoyed them. Burnt even no horrid paper taste. Perfect match for a taste test of your product.

Also received stickers and some paper work.

With pack
_20200215_070411.JPG

And without
_20200215_070457.JPG

Sorry it came out dark but you get the just of it..

Okay now for the results......

First thing I noticed was the bud with the boveda pack had less of a smell than without, which surprised me to say the least. This bud would rape your nostrils when it went in. But two weeks and she had hardly any smell. The one without was still loud.

Second when picking up the buds the one with boveda was super sticky still while without was sticky it just wasn't close to the one with pack.

Grinding smells - I grinded both up using the separate grinders supplied and at first then one without the pack was still stinking more than with. But after about 20 seconds I tried again and the one with the pack must have taken a bit longer to release her smell because she came out way better in smell afterwards. Not just stronger smell but a creamier smell if that makes sense.

Smoke test - WOW what a total difference in smokes, the one without was still very good but when you try the one with its a no Brainer.

With pack you taste every little flavor note, it's smooth as silk and burns evenly. No chasing runs in the papers. It even grinded better and was easier to roll because of the stickiness holding the buds together.

Overall I'd say they have an excellent product and well worth the money to give it a go yourself.

Here's the gal that was used for testing, which was gifted very generously by @gennaro-fs blueberry cheesecake
_20200215_072338.JPG

Back