Bringing back the timeless classic strains

Doctor's Choice

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
๐ŸŒŸ Hey everyone!๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ

๐Ÿš€ We've got something special for you today. Just dropped a new video on our YouTube channel, and we couldn't wait to share it with all of you here.

๐ŸŒฟ In this video, we're diving into the fascinating world of backcrossing and how we're using this technique to resurrect some classic strains like Diesel Ryder and Chronic Ryder from the Joint Doctor.

๐ŸŽฌ So grab your snacks, settle in, and click the link below to watch the full video:

๐Ÿ“ฝ๏ธ Check out the video here!

๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ Once you've watched it, we'd love to hear your thoughts! Drop a comment on the video or come back here to the auto flower forum to share your insights or questions.
We can't wait to hear from you all!๐Ÿš€

Happy watching! ๐ŸŒฟ

Hi my friend
Nice video, I liked the second part with the plants. The f1 fast version is what the growers in my area want. The hybrid power is great in my experience they are more resistant against pests bugs mold ... I have seen it in a few strains I have crossed with my Orange Assault.

I would say a good video!, do you plan a step by step video serie for "Be a Breeder"?

๐ŸŒŸ Hey everyone!๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ

๐Ÿš€ We've got something special for you today. Just dropped a new video on our YouTube channel, and we couldn't wait to share it with all of you here.

๐ŸŒฟ In this video, we're diving into the fascinating world of backcrossing and how we're using this technique to resurrect some classic strains like Diesel Ryder and Chronic Ryder from the Joint Doctor.

๐ŸŽฌ So grab your snacks, settle in, and click the link below to watch the full video:

๐Ÿ“ฝ๏ธ Check out the video here!

๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ Once you've watched it, we'd love to hear your thoughts! Drop a comment on the video or come back here to the auto flower forum to share your insights or questions.
We can't wait to hear from you all!๐Ÿš€

Happy watching! ๐ŸŒฟ
really cool stuff and awesome that your sharing the process :cheers: :d5: :pop:

Hi my friend
Nice video, I liked the second part with the plants. The f1 fast version is what the growers in my area want. The hybrid power is great in my experience they are more resistant against pests bugs mold ... I have seen it in a few strains I have crossed with my Orange Assault.

I would say a good video!, do you plan a step by step video serie for "Be a Breeder"?
Hey there Tobe!โ˜˜๏ธ

Thanks for checking out the video! I'm glad you enjoyed it. We'll be adding new F1 strains to our collection soon, and I'll make sure to send them to you. I hope you'll like them.โ™ฅ๏ธ

Regarding a step-by-step video series for "Be a Breeder," it's definitely something we're considering. Stay tuned for updates! ๐ŸŒฑ๐Ÿ“ฝ๏ธ

Back