Sweet Seeds Bruce Banner Auto® [NEW 2021]

Sweet Seeds Apolo

Welcome to the CannaZone
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score

31.png

Bruce Banner Auto®

6.jpg

A 7th Generation autoflowering strain. An autoflowering version of one of the most famous “Super Strong” strains from the US West Coast, the powerful and revolutionary Bruce Banner was developed in Colorado to delight cannabis lovers worldwide.

Bruce Banner Auto® (SWS91) is an extremely aromatic autoflowering strain with high THC levels of up to 25% or even higher in some plants. These excellent seeds stem from a cross of an elite Bruce Banner clone with a select strain of our autoflowering Gorilla Girl XL Auto® (SWS82).

The plants have a sweet aroma with fruity, floral notes reminiscent of the Diesel family, along with earthy tones. It has a potent, happy, even euphoric, and long-lasting effect that enhances the imagination and creativity.

Variety SWS91
Indica:
41,1% / Sativa: 58,7% / Ruderalis: 0,2%
THC: 18-25% · CBD: 0,1%
Indoor Yield: 400-500 g/m2
Outdoor Yield: 50-150 g/plant
Indoor/Outdoor Harvest: 9 weeks from germination
Height: 50-110 cm

27.png
7.png
14.png

20.png

Looks like another winner from Tommy and the guys and gals at Sweet Seeds! I have not grown any of their strains I didn't like.

Thanks for the visit and kind words ;)

Glad to know you've been enjoying our sweets :D

tommy

Gonna order me some. Ordered me the pack of 5+2. Nice!!!
Maybe any coupons to share with us? ;)

Last edited:
Hi AutoBobje!

If it wasn't for the restrictions with shipments, we would have discount codes and free seeds for testers... But, unfortunately, at this point we can only ship to the countries listed here:

If any of you guys live in one of the countries listed there and already shared a complete grow diary at AFN, just contact one of us by PM with the link to your diary (or diaries) and we will be most pleased to send 3 packets of 3+1 seeds in exchange for a grow diary in our subforum.

Regarding USA and Canada, we are trying to do some collaboration with a reseller that could help us get some seeds to the growers here in this forum. Hopefully in a few weeks (or a month or two, at most) we will be able to do that. If it becomes possible, we will start a thread here to inform you.

But, still about the discount codes, as we don't sell to any of these countries, there is not point in getting a discount codes to the users of the forum.

tommy

Hopefully it will be a few weeks and not that dreaded couple months. I looked at the Seedsman site and they didn't have the Bruce Banner auto seeds. That's where I usually buy my Sweet Seeds auto strains.

If any of you guys live in one of the countries listed there and already shared a complete grow diary at AFN, just contact one of us by PM with the link to your diary (or diaries) and we will be most pleased to send 3 packets of 3+1 seeds in exchange for a grow diary in our subforum.
Then prepare yourself for a coming diary. ;)
Btw, you guys are fast!! Ordered yesterday evening and the parcel was send today. Now it's in the hands of GLS, but they will arrive in time for this seasons grow. Sorry for one of the four I wanted to grow, because Bruce Banner Auto will take it's place :d5:

I just got a 5+2 pack of these Bruce banner autos along with 5+2 red gorilla girl xl and 3+1 red strawberry banana from seedsman, they have a great selection of sweet seeds products, i just wish they carried merch like t-shirts and that ganesha bobblehead i would love to own.

I'll start a sweet seed journal with a tent full of them after i finish my current grow, bloody skunk and red poison.

I wanted to show off the Bruce Banner in the Sweet Seed's package but since i got it as a combo deal they repackaged the Sweet Seed's Bruce Banner but oh well here is a picture anyways with my other seeds from sweet seeds :sweetseeds:

20210904_172955.jpg

Back