Bubblegum day 67 what is going on

Reaction score
300watts led
50/50 FFOF & FFHF, each with 1/3 perlite
Well water pk down from 8.4 to 6.5
FF trio liquid and Ca Mag
Tent 80f / 50%RH
ILGM Bubblegum Auto Flower

First 35-40 days nothing but water, plants looked great. This has been typical of my autoflower grows. I start nutrients on the 5-6th week using the above mentioned fertilizer liquids. The fertilizer pulls the ph down and I don’t add any ph down on fertilizer days every 5-7 days. It’s been normal for some leaves to turn yellow and fall off. The leaves yellow on the tips which with a week spreads to the whole leaf and it falls off. By harvest time, my fan leaves are nearly all gone.

This plant and it’s sister had the normal (for me) yellowing at first. About 2 weeks ago the yellowing quickly turned to what you see in the photo. Leaves seemed to shrink and get brittle, fall off easily. All of the leaves did this. Shortly before this happened I missed a watering by 1-1/2 days. Could that be the cause? Plants are taller than my previous Bubblegum and I cut off the top cola as it was getting too close to my lights.

My last 2 Bubblegum plants had huge colas everywhere. I struggled to physically support them. I took them down at roughly 12 weeks. The harvest is in the drying/curing phase now and hasn’t been weighed but it’ll be my biggest yields to date with each over 4oz.

7E12C40B-0808-46BC-9D43-5C604E20CF6B.jpeg

@Slipknot I need to look first at your well water because having to go from 8.4 to 6.5 with Phosphoric Acid (PH Down) is going to add a lot of phosphorus to the soil. What is the EC of the well water? Have you ever had it tested? It could be high in calcium and Mg also?

The readings I have got on the water is

80 ppm, 165 us/cm

That was measured after adding PH down. Measurements out of the tap are lower.

My opinion only. Looks like ph issues

Back