Indoor Buying a new led light for my 80x80x160cm Box?

Reaction score
I dont know that brand what you linked. If you want some budget bar style led i think mars or spider is good choice. I have same size tent with 2 plants and i like board style more because its easier to adjust height to both plants when growing from seeds. But it depends what you like more and what fit best for yourself! :)

If you are looking for an excellent light to fit your growbox then i would highly recomend the @Marshydro tsw 2000,
300w & Dimmable
i use one in my growbox thats 75 x115 x150

Have a look at my signiture under this reply comment and you will see it in action to get qn idea.

If you are looking for an excellent light to fit your growbox then i would highly recomend the @Marshydro tsw 2000,
300w & Dimmable
i use one in my growbox thats 75 x115 x150

Have a look at my signiture under this reply comment and you will see it in action to get qn idea.
I don't think it will outperform the German Samsung leds and the German built led panel.

I don't think it will outperform the German Samsung leds and the German built led panel.
theres. only a certain amount off light a space your size can handle. 150w would cover your space. I only use. the TSW 2000 @ 60 %
too much ppfd will fry your plants

150w would cover space but i can see difference with yield when i added 100w more from 135w and in 80x80 tent if you want aim that 30-35w/sqft you need about 200-250w. Lights are designed in German possibly build too but all samsungs leds and components are from china 100% anyway like almost every led brand. :)

Back