Canada and The Future of Psychedelic Medicine?!

JohnEMad

semi-mad grower.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
After overcoming many hurdles a Canadian Company Havn Life Sciences has been approved to develop methods for safe, standardized, quality- controlled production of medical compounds extracted from the Psilocybe spp. mushroom.

This company has a mix of ex high ranking politicians, business people, scientists, doctors etc that will again use Psychadelics to treat disorders and medical conditions.

It appears that the legalization of cannabis in Canada has to a large extent laid the groundwork for this venture.

I will watch this with interest.

Last edited:
After overcoming many hurdles a Canadian Company Havn Life Sciences has been approved to develop methods for safe, standardized, quality- controlled production of medical compounds extracted from the Psilocybe spp. mushroom.

This company has a mix of ex high ranking politicians, business people, scientists, doctors etc that will again use Psychadelics to treat disorders and medical conditions.

It appears that the legalization of cannabis in Canada has to a large extent laid the groundwork for this venture.

I will watch this with interest.
Been a long time since I done any mushrooms, all work on them was stopped from a medical point of view. But good ,for every poison there is a remedy work needs to be done on all plants ,we all know that what the powers that b say about something don't mean they are right or not bullshitting us.

Recently ketamine clinics are popping up. Very expensive but includes a lot.

Back