Dutch Passion Cannabinoid and terpent profiles for Dutch Passion strains

G

glocalgrower

Have you guys thought of doing that for your strains? It would surely be appreciated.

Yes, we do get strains tested so we know the strength and composition through the development process. Most customers seem to want to know the THC percentage to give them a guide on potency, they seem less interested in the other stuff. Maybe that is changing though....

I'm sure you guys know, and I've seen that you put information of the approximate levels of thc in some strains. But as a custumer it would help a lot if you could present a complete (as far as 'complete' is possible) cannabinoid/terpent profile of your strains. Based on that you'd know which strain to go for considering your circumstances (odor control) or preferences. Some pot actually smells like garbage when it grows. My mom got crazy over a stinking Lowryder 2 that she reluctantly let me have on her balcony lol. Yet that strain is said to have a low odor. Funny though, the one that grew outdoors had a different smell than the ones growing indoors. I believe the sunlight must have activated some additional terpents that were lingering in her genetic makeup. Once cured the smell was all right though.

Personally I'm more interested in the complete spectra of cannabinoids than just the thc percentage. High thc doesn't necessarily mean its a great strain - in my opinion.

Back