Laughing Hyena Seeds Chef Anna No longer valid for Beaver Genetics

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaughingHyenaSeeds

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
We are happy to announce that we have partnered up with Chef Anna. They will be carrying a few of our genentics. Be on the lookout August 12th

Strains.
Banana Shake. Extremely limited for this opening.
Sorbet Dream
Lil' Wild Lamb

We have sent out a few Lil' MobStars to a tester waiting to hear back from them before sending them off to Chef Anna.

NO longer carrying these seeds. Edit by MOG.

Last edited by a moderator:
What makes you say that?

Well, correct me if I am wrong or way off base, but...

I initially remember reading that he was simply reversing and crossing Mephisto strains. If I am stating it correctly that is simply a "pollen chucker" is it not? Again, I could be completely wrong and he has moved far beyond this.

I see no mention of that on his website currently. I do see him listing Mephisto strain names but suggesting they came from other breeders. Also, his entire name is Chef Anna White Label. That says bought not bred to me.

The description on the Heisenberg Double Grape says : "Bred by Chef Anna, this feminized autoflowering strain is a 1st Generation cross of Pink Teddy x Port & Stilton"

As far as I know the Heisenberg and Double Grape are popular Mephisto strains but nary a mention of them.

I am not on the Facebook or Instagram so I don't know if there is more information there. Something about the guy just rubs me the wrong way. I do admit that I can be completely wrong so feel free to correct me. If he is a good guy doing legitimate breeding work and sorting out interesting characteristics from particular strains I would be happy to change my mind.

(Caeveat: I do not expect breeders and seed vendors to be venturing out into the Himalayan wilds to secure new landrace genetics and build an entire program from scratch.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back