Indoor Cherry MTF and Coal Miners Daughter

Curranabis

Alien Life Form
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Black GDP
Hey everyone! Finally had some time to get my 2’ x 3’ tent cleared out and ready for the next run. I’m growing 4 regular photo cherry Matanuska thunderfuck(CMTF). and 4 F6 coal miners daughter(CMD). My plan is to cross pollinate, find a pheno that is mostly CMD with the cherry flavor from CMTF and the added affy traits as well. (CMD already has a who’s who of affy in her lineage, why not add my own?!)

:pass:

*** environment ***
The tent is ac infinity 2’ x 3’, as well as the 4” inline exhaust, the clip fan, an outlet adapter for the light, and the smart controller. I purposely stuck to one brand to keep everything cohesive and in one place. The light that I’m using is the forever green indoors square2. This light fits perfectly in a 2 x 3 space and with 200w, it’s plenty powerful for my personal consumption. Also love how little heat the led’s produce. It’s really a game changer.

*** medium ***
As far as medium, I switched to organics a little over a year ago(?) and have been loving growing this way. I start with coast of main platinum blend, and amend in natures living soil to make a living soil. I then hydrate the soil and let it sit for about a week. In this time I will maintain the moisture level. That’s it. For most of the plants life it will get ph’d tap water. Once flower hits I’ll supplement with some compost tea but it’s very low maintenance. Since I’m focusing on pollination this go around I’m going to grow them all completely in the solo cups and keep them short.

*** where we’re at ***
Germination: Oct 15. 100% success all 8 have sprouted and were planted in solo cups.

First sprout: Oct 19 for the CMTF, Oct 23 for the CMD. (Somehow lost these pics sorry)

Oct 28 looking good and healthy
IMG_1695.jpeg
IMG_1696.jpeg
IMG_1702.jpeg
IMG_1699.jpeg
IMG_1703.jpeg

And here we are today. Everyone’s thriving, the auto’s should be showing presex in the next week or two.
IMG_1704.jpeg
IMG_1705.jpeg

Back