Clone now ballin'

Dirt_McGirrt

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
It wasn't easy. This is the only one that made it out of like 5 of various Mephistos. One thing of note that was different is I took it earlier in preflower compared to the others. Feels good to get one there though.
PXL_20221127_023728333.jpg

Super Orange Haze reversed from clone. With STS I made myself.

Nice, I just figured I'd go the sacrificial lamb route when I reverse...seems easier.

Oh I agree it's prob way easier but when I go to trim the bottoms I'm going to try and clone em all.

I'm curious what will happen if I pollinate the f5 blood orange hazes I got. Isn't there some shit with going to 6 and opening up deep genetics or is that only with true male pollen breeding.

That I don't know, just started doing it myself.

I bought a jar of clonex, had some clone domes and decided to try to just take the tops I take from my autos and root them. After 4-5 days I didn't see any improvement and threw them away. I had no clue how long it takes to root. Still never did it again but my understanding now is that they can take 10-14 days to root so I've never really given it a proper try. I am in middle of first photo run and wish I took clones.

Last edited:
PXL_20221231_042004973.jpg

The SOH cutting is ballin hard. Moved it far from grow room to let these nuts ripen more.

PXL_20221231_044744744.MP.jpg

I've seen other threads in who knows where talk about reversed autos have a hard time opening the balls. Never done this before so I think I'll wait for the maybe opening and if not they should fall off when kinda done? Then dry them a bit, crush and filter screen.

I bought a jar of clonex, had some clone domes and decided to try to just take the tops I take from my autos and root them. After 4-5 days I didn't see any improvement and threw them away. I had no clue how long it takes to root. Still never did it again but my understanding now is that they can take 10-14 days to root so I've never really given it a proper try. I am in middle of first photo run and wish I took clones.
I took the bottom first branches for my clones. Super Orange Haze was only that made it.

U can clone a photo at any period. It will revenge and throw single blade leaves. 1 of my first auto clones revegged and did the same

Back