• 4/20 deals rollin' in! Come bargain shop at the Autoflower Announcements & News section We're looking up the hook-up's for you peeps...holler if you find others please, win-win for all!

Mephisto Genetics Confessions of a Mephiholic

NorseGrower

Plug Unplugged 2020
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
El Chem Kiwi, Pink Panama, Wedding Cake
Hello my name is NorseGrower and I am a Mephiholic!

I didn't think there was a problem. I thought I had it under control. The protocol was simple, secure all the genetics. I got a newsletter showing Stilton Special was coming to the store. It has been a few since the new CBD cross was released and I haven't had to the chance to expand my Mephisto war chest since then. I got the newsletter Monday afternoon and as I sit there frantic to load page, budgeting a 7 pack and something told me to double check. I have heard of Stilton Special before as a older release in my reading. Apparently its been released at least once in the last couple years, because as it turns out, I already have a pack :eek: While my wallet cried with joy, I somehow walking away from this feeling like I lost and sad even though I got the goods.

And that ladies and gentlemen, is why I am a Mephiholic :p

I’m curious if the new release is any different/improved based on the parental selections? That’s one thing i’m trying to figure out with autos 🤷‍♂️

Rumors going that the old Stilton walked with a cane, read newspapers while listening to AM radio, and was a proper gent in his time. The new new Stilton has a motorized scooter, dances provocatively on TikTok, and crop dusts you with stinky cheese puffs every chance he gets…just a raunchy fellow. Yes, that was my odd attempt at sarcasm and humor 😂✌️💚🪴

I didn't think there was a problem. I thought I had it under control. The protocol was simple, secure all the genetics. I got a newsletter showing Stilton Special was coming to the store. It has been a few since the new CBD cross was released and I haven't had to the chance to expand my Mephisto war chest since then. I got the newsletter Monday afternoon and as I sit there frantic to load page, budgeting a 7 pack and something told me to double check. I have heard of Stilton Special before as a older release in my reading. Apparently its been released at least once in the last couple years, because as it turns out, I already have a pack :eek: While my wallet cried with joy, I somehow walking away from this feeling like I lost and sad even though I got the goods.

Could always freeze them or resell them if they really are that rare

It was actually some of the first Mephisto beans that I tried, as it came as a freebie in the very first order I ever made. One of my bffs stills calls me "Cheese" to this day, because he liked it so well! Then I got it again as another freebie pack a couple months later on my next order. So on my 3rd, (out of around 20 - 25 ), orders, - so far! :rofl: I messaged Mitch and begged for something different! :kissass::crying: I actually ended up using 1 seed for breeding and improved upon my Red Poison X Purple Mazar cross. It added a shot of that Mephisto frost, that had been lacking before! In fact, I'm getting ready to try and germinate some of the seeds I made for a friend and there about 5 years old, so I hope with a few drops of H202 I can get them to germ! They all turn varying degrees of purple and I've given away many of them in the past and always got great feedback. :peace::pass:

Yeah, I get the email in yesterday and there's Stilton Special. :face:

I JUST got in my selection in from last week.:face::crying::haha:
I got the Aunt Ginny's Elixir that I was after. I had been wanting Ghost Toof and Ripley's OG for a while, so they came along fer the ride.
I did get a cool freebie! (Skywalker x Samsquanch) x Northern Cheese Haze

Back