Congratulations to Lil Dab for winning the Mañ'O'Green tests the Raffle System raffle!

Mañ'O'Green

Kia ora. Retired to watch the grass grow.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
Happy growing everyone!

Congratulations to Lil Dab for winning the Mañ'O'Green tests the Raffle System raffle!

I've sent you a PM with information on next steps of how to claim your prize!

Thank you to everyone that participated.

Happy growing everyone!

I've sent you a PM with information on next steps of how to claim your prize!

Thank you to everyone that participated.

Sweet figures that’s just my luck win the raffle with no prizes :doh::crying::crying::crying::crying::thanks:

Sweet figures that’s just my luck win the raffle with no prizes :doh::crying::crying::crying::crying::thanks:
Think of it as taking one for the team. :pighug:We are that much closer to going live with a real raffle. I needed to watch one through so I can pretend I know what I am doing :pass: :rofl: I will be in charge of organizing it and following through. We have a whole new tracking system that We hope to keep things running smoother.

Think of it as taking one for the team. :pighug:We are that much closer to going live with a real raffle. I needed to watch one through so I can pretend I know what I am doing :pass: :rofl: I will be in charge of organizing it and following through. We have a whole new tracking system that We hope to keep things running smoother.

Oh I know just joking around I've won my fair share of stuff here glad I could help:thanks::goodluck::d5:

Back