Fast Buds Cream Cookies Vape Report

Reaction score
20200430_173750.jpg

This report is based on a 9 month cured bud with a Dynavap M. She suffered crazy deficiencies in mid flower due to my errors but still impressed. No HQ pics I’m afraid - harvest was too busy and now I’ve run out of the buds!

SeedBank :

Fast Buds

Strain:

Cream Cookies

Did it autoflower?:

Yeeee

Soil/hydro:

11 litre smart pot - PM Supreme Soil

Nutes:

Plant Magic Oldtimer bloom / mag /pk, biosilicon

Light (kind and schedule):

HLG QB260 on 24/0 schedule

From seed to harvest date:

Staggered harvest - 98 & 117 days

Dry Yield:

62g

High/Effect Duration:

2-3 Hours

BAG APPEAL (****)

Lots of brownish orange pistils and dark green buds with strong purple tones covering the tops of each bud. Not super frosty but that allows the colours to come through even better. The density is not really there but I will reserve judgement given the mishaps during flower.

THE GROWTH (*****)

This grew like a beast with branches all over the place. Had she not suffered a brutal deficiency mid flower it would have been a monster yield.

THE SMELL(*****):

Very dank and quite sweet. Biscotti and thick cream, with a mouth watering fresh lime overtone that came in after 6 months of curing. Pungent and unique - always the jar that makes people’s nose wrinkle.

THE VAPE(*****):

Subtle, sweet and limey. The lime taste persists through the nutty decarbed flavour of already vaped weed.

THE HIGH(*****)

The high is superb. It is strong but not overwhelming. An immediate relaxation behind the eyes eases into an all-encompassing blissfulness in the body that is accompanied by a cerebral, euphoric buzz, which can inspire creativity and sometimes fits of giggles.

After about half an hour after vaping, the cerebral portion of the buzz gives in to a deeper relaxation that can make you want to sit down. In higher doses, you may want to lie down.

It is very manageable for daytime if you’re sensible though I would recommend it as an evening strain. Simple things like having a shower, eating and listening to music can be very pleasurable on this strain.

Bottom line

A resilient, high yielding plant that created no end of bud sites. A strong, relaxing and versatile smoke that will lift your spirits and help you sleep.
If you like the Fast Buds GSC but like to use it in the day then give this a go!

Thanks for reading.

Sloth

20190910_120145.jpg

Attachments

• 20190910_115929.jpg
    20190910_115929.jpg
    315 KB · Views: 212
  • 20190910_115936.jpg
    20190910_115936.jpg
    272.8 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:
View attachment 1193953

This report is based on a 9 month cured bud with a Dynavap M. She suffered crazy deficiencies in mid flower due to my errors but still impressed. No HQ pics I’m afraid - harvest was too busy and now I’ve run out of the buds!

SeedBank :

Fast Buds

Strain:

Cream Cookies

Did it autoflower?:

Yeeee

Soil/hydro:

11 litre smart pot - PM Supreme Soil

Nutes:

Plant Magic Oldtimer bloom / mag /pk, biosilicon

Light (kind and schedule):

HLG QB260 on 24/0 schedule

From seed to harvest date:

Staggered harvest - 98 & 117 days

Dry Yield:

62g

High/Effect Duration:

2-3 Hours

BAG APPEAL (****)

Lots of brownish orange pistils and dark green buds with strong purple tones covering the tops of each bud. Not super frosty but that allows the colours to come through even better. The density is not really there but I will reserve judgement given the mishaps during flower.

THE GROWTH (*****)

This grew like a beast with branches all over the place. Had she not suffered a brutal deficiency mid flower it would have been a monster yield.

THE SMELL(*****):

Very dank and quite sweet. Biscotti and thick cream, with a mouth watering fresh lime overtone that came in after 6 months of curing. Pungent and unique - always the jar that makes people’s nose wrinkle.

THE VAPE(*****):

Subtle, sweet and limey. The lime taste persists through the nutty decarbed flavour of already vaped weed.

THE HIGH(*****)

The high is superb. It is strong but not overwhelming. An immediate relaxation behind the eyes eases into an all-encompassing blissfulness in the body that is accompanied by a cerebral, euphoric buzz, which can inspire creativity and sometimes fits of giggles.

After about half an hour after vaping, the cerebral portion of the buzz gives in to a deeper relaxation that can make you want to sit down. In higher doses, you may want to lie down.

It is very manageable for daytime if you’re sensible though I would recommend it as an evening strain. Simple things like having a shower, eating and listening to music can be very pleasurable on this strain.

Bottom line

A resilient, high yielding plant that created no end of bud sites. A strong, relaxing and versatile smoke that will lift your spirits and help you sleep.
If you like the Fast Buds GSC but like to use it in the day then give this a go!

Thanks for reading.

Sloth

View attachment 1193952

So glad you enjoyed it!! Thanks for posting about it, and very nice pictures by the way!! Well done, growmie =)

Thanks for your recommendation! I’ll try to do everything according to your recipe, just add another “ingredient” new Khan Dry Herb Vaporizer from www.migvapor.com:headbang:

Back