Sweet Seeds Crystal Candy® [New ★ 2016]

Sweet Seeds

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score

Crystal Candy®

This strain was developed within a special programme of the Sweet Seeds R&D Department that was focused in the search for curious, exquisite and subtle sweet aromas that evoke aromatic sensations of candy shop. The aroma of this variety is sweet and fruity, with tones of chewing gum and fruit jellies, mixed with hints of acid strawberry and mature melon.

This variety is a big producer of aromatic resin crystals that completely cover the flowers and their surrounding leaves with a very high density of long, large-headed trichomes.

The plants look like indica-sativa polyhybrids, very vigorous and productive, with big buds and long side branches.

Data Sheet

Variety SWS58
Indica/Sativa:
60%/40%
Indoor Yield: 500-650 g/m2
Outdoor Yield: 500-700 g/plant
Indoor Blooming: 9 weeks
Outdoor Harvest: mid to late September

29.png

1er Premio – Mejor indica – Spannabis Champions Cup - Barcelona - 2017​

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi sweet growers!

This year has become in the best way, our Crystal Candy® (SWS58) has won the 1st Prize – Best Indica – Spannabis Champions Cup – Barcelona – 2017

We hope you enjoy this marvelous plant, is fruity and* very sweet. And of course is a great producer of flowers and is very easy to grow, as all the Sweet Seeds varieties.

Crystal Candy® is a real Champion!

Buy Crystal Candy®

Sweet Smokes!​

Hi everyone!

We have a new video in our Youtube channel ;)

Hope you like it and don't forget to share your experience here in the Sweet Seeds subforum if you grow this variety.
I believe you will enjoy for sure!

Sweet smokes!
jaypp

:jointman: ..OK, from Psicodelicia to Crystal Candy now! Both were outdoor grown, and performed beautifully,... In fact Jay, CC finished nearly as fast as some of the F1FV's I've grown did, under 6 weeks! :hothot: ... her live aroma was spot-on the description, all candy fruits,.. now dry, it's changed, to something like over ripe fruit punch, and a faint back note of aroma I can't quite pin down, something from the camphor/menthol-ish family of terpenes-?,... not fully cured yet, but this aroma is locked in I believe now,... Buzz is wonderful, balanced,...:baked: :thumbsup:

cc1.jpg
cc2.jpg
cc3.jpg
cc1.jpg
cc3.jpg

:jointman: ..OK, from Psicodelicia to Crystal Candy now! Both were outdoor grown, and performed beautifully,... In fact Jay, CC finished nearly as fast as some of the F1FV's I've grown did, under 6 weeks! :hothot: ... her live aroma was spot-on the description, all candy fruits,.. now dry, it's changed, to something like over ripe fruit punch, and a faint back note of aroma I can't quite pin down, something from the camphor/menthol-ish family of terpenes-?,... not fully cured yet, but this aroma is locked in I believe now,... Buzz is wonderful, balanced,...:baked: :thumbsup:

View attachment 814527 View attachment 814528 View attachment 814529 View attachment 814530 View attachment 814531

Buddy...for outdoor that looks absolutely fantastic...excellent work all around my friend!

Back