Live Stoners Damaged package

darknight_420

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Well gutted and not sure what to make of it but I just took delivery of stuff from seedstockers in Spain.

Obviously it was well packed but it's been damaged on route and box ripped open. We'll I say ripped but tbh I've no idea if something fell on top and ripped it or not but it got me paranoid.

The driver said maybe you want to check everything's there and I played it cool saying I'm checking nothing as its no even mine but oh dear!

I've 4 plants on the go right now and just dunno what to do. I've 3 at 10wk and 1 at 5wk but I'm thinking am I paranoid or not

Everything was inside the box and no seeds were missing but what's the thoughts from others?

I'm hearing sirens in the distance and now just think aye they're coming for me!

Screenshot_20231009-152902_Gallery.jpg

Well gutted and not sure what to make of it but I just took delivery of stuff from seedstockers in Spain.

Obviously it was well packed but it's been damaged on route and box ripped open. We'll I say ripped but tbh I've no idea if something fell on top and ripped it or not but it got me paranoid.

The driver said maybe you want to check everything's there and I played it cool saying I'm checking nothing as its no even mine but oh dear!

I've 4 plants on the go right now and just dunno what to do. I've 3 at 10wk and 1 at 5wk but I'm thinking am I paranoid or not

Everything was inside the box and no seeds were missing but what's the thoughts from others?

I'm hearing sirens in the distance and now just think aye they're coming for me!

View attachment 1637624
I think you will be ok. seeds are totally legal if you are in the us.

I think you will be ok. seeds are totally legal if you are in the us.
There legal here in the UK until you put them in soil lol

I wouldnt be so bad if it was just seeds but 3 fabric pots and a catalogue lol

Anyway im no caring now as I've worked in warehouse distribution and seen the arseholes kicking boxes when told to get out the canteen and get back to work.. it was probably some rodent told hes working late huffing but then it may have been customs looking for export documents.

I'll never know but I've let paranoid get the better of me once before and I chucked plants in the bin so won't let it happen now

Well that is unfortunate. I would also be paranoid as heck for a while. If you're being pretty discreet about everything I'd not expect any trouble.
I like to think im desccreet, no friends know what I do and it was only my ex partner who I've never seen for nearly 18 months that knew I grow..

I try and avoid visiting shops as im paranoid I'll be spotted or my car noted so I tend to stay with one hydro place online and I think they've got my back as all is in plain packaging that can't be ripped open by idiots in warehouses!

Sometimes I'll make an amateur mistake and order nutrients online only for the amazonian clowns to leave unpacked which tbh has got me a tad anxious as I'm waiting on my advanced nutrient boosters arriving this week lol

No doubt I'll lay in bed and if I hear a transit van door sliding open at 5am then I'll panic lol got yo laugh as I'll cry freaking out

I like to think im desccreet, no friends know what I do and it was only my ex partner who I've never seen for nearly 18 months that knew I grow..

I try and avoid visiting shops as im paranoid I'll be spotted or my car noted so I tend to stay with one hydro place online and I think they've got my back as all is in plain packaging that can't be ripped open by idiots in warehouses!

Sometimes I'll make an amateur mistake and order nutrients online only for the amazonian clowns to leave unpacked which tbh has got me a tad anxious as I'm waiting on my advanced nutrient boosters arriving this week lol

No doubt I'll lay in bed and if I hear a transit van door sliding open at 5am then I'll panic lol got yo laugh as I'll cry freaking out
my last stuff from seedstocker was taped over and my seed packs 2 out of 6 were torn open and that's the first time that's happened with custom I think I worried for about a hr as they snag shit all the time and their souvenirs so are legal but it was 100 packs maybe you would get a visit and this was month ago and I've heard nowt

Thanks @St. Tom it doesnt make sense ripping a box open and not taking anything.

I don't think it was the UK courier and probably happened via the shipment from Spain as I followed it and it went ti various depots from Spain and then France and then customs in UK before the UK courier had it

Bunch of fannies, im not going to let it bother me and I'll try get some sleep

Back