Sweet Seeds Day 29 Update pics Cream Caramel

Well done mate, :smokebuds:
this buds are lookin good so far. Good luck with the rest of it!
Thanks for posting. Sweet smokes!!
J.

well the scope is set up in the backyard! DSC_0011.jpgthat me in the main mirror.:D: looking forward to comet ison, some astronomer's say it will be the comet of the centuryHop digityother's say less than that, it all depend's on it's approach vector, angle to the sun, both in coming and the again after it swing's around the sun, some of the prediction's are it will be the comet of the century,the most positive prediction's are it will be brighter than the full moon, and stretch across a third of the sky. it will probaly be somewhere in between the worst and best scenario.:D: anyway it comes down i will have a good view with my scope!:GoooAuto: one of our fellow member's, also has a good scope and has some astrophotography equipment, but he is in extreme southern hemisphere , and may not have a view! i will set up on the best night's and the people that live around me alway's show up for view's:smokebuds:it could be spectacular!!:yay:

Looking really nice Gouch.....Your plant will love the bloom nutes and cal/mag..:smoke: ..

Day 43

Being as patient as possible.... so hard because she so beautiful...

Also, i myself do believe that comet Ison will put on one helluva show. Many firsts for all of us.

Attachments

• CAM00722.jpg
    CAM00722.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 66
Well, she is starting to stink and the trichomes are exploding everywhere. Cant keep myself away from her. After going through a lot of threads I noticed that a lot of people like to sample her out before she is done. With that being said, how would I go about doing so if I wanted to myself or is it not recommended.

also, astronomy420a, i just picked up a 114x1000 telescope. came with a 9mm and 22mm eyepieces. Not getting the magnification I need. So what kind of eyepieces would you recommend and what do you know about a 2x-3x Barlow lens?
:smokebuds:

Day 45 pics

Awesome Orange Hairs

Attachments

• CAM00751.jpg
    CAM00751.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 75
  • CAM00753.jpg
    CAM00753.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 62
  • CAM00752.jpg
    CAM00752.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 58
Lookin great my friend, thanks for the pics!
I am sure you will enjoy the smoke, really hope so. Is one of my favourites medicinal strains.
Sweet smokes!
:smokebuds:

Day 51

Just posting a few pics to get to see where im at. Think im about ready to start cleansing?? Was going to wait till day 53 but the amount of amber trichs starting to concern me. Mainly on the top cola.

Attachments

• CAM00782.jpg
    CAM00782.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 76
  • CAM00781.jpg
    CAM00781.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 55
  • CAM00776.jpg
    CAM00776.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 60
  • CAM00773.jpg
    CAM00773.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 63
  • CAM00783.jpg
    CAM00783.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 58
Ok, so I've done some reading around and noticed a lot of differences of opinions when it came to dark periods before harvest. So I wanted to ask everyones opinion here. Good/Bad? Does it make a difference? Are they any other tips that I should be made aware of?

And thanks Boogieman. I try to post what I think is interesting.

Back