Lighting db003 VIVIDGRO GrowMax 240w 4k led super soil autoflower grow

its my first harvest of 2019!

I want ahead and watered all my other plants in my other tent and the one plant thats is left in this tent and chopped the one plant that was ready it took 3 days for it to dry out and it was still a bit heavy but it got chopped anyway

she was not a very big plant but made up with frostiness

this light has really impressed me I thought for sure nothing could beat the 315w cmh that I have been using but the vividgro growmax 240w 4000k led light panel can hang with the best of them if not beat that out right

cant wait to see how this light performs with the larger power supply should be a killer combo

the plant was chopped whole at the base of the plant and will hang dry in my closet for 10 days then dry trimmed and put in jars to cure

this plant is the orange cookies auto from puff puff pass cultivars it was chopped on day [HASHTAG]#76[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG

Last edited:
its my first harvest of 2019!

I want ahead and watered all my other plants in my other tent and the one plant thats is left in this tent and chopped the one plant that was ready it took 3 days for it to dry out and it was still a bit heavy but it got chopped anyway

she was not a very big plant but made up with frostiness

this light has really impressed me I thought for sure nothing could beat the 315w cmh that I have been using but the vividgro growmax 240w 4000k led light panel can hang with the best of them if not beat that out right

cant wait to see how this light performs with the larger power supply should be a killer combo

the plant was chopped whole at the base of the plant and will hang dry in my closet for 10 days then dry trimmed and put in jars to cure

this plant is the orange cookies auto from puff puff pass cultivars it was chopped on day [HASHTAG]#76[/HASHTAG] from sprout

View attachment 1003138 View attachment 1003139 View attachment 1003141 View attachment 1003142 View attachment 1003143 View attachment 1003144
That's fine! I didn't realize that they had autos. I need to pay more attention.

hello everyone its time for another update on my orange cookies autos from puff puff pass cultivars in super soil under the vividgro growmax 240w 4000k led light panel in my vivosun 2x4 grow tent

I watered this plant today with plain water like always this is the last plant standing on this grow still waiting for the other one to dry

this one plant is taking its sweet time to finish it is so yellow poor girl if it does not finish in the next week or so i will just chop it i don't like wasting all the electricity for just one plant my bill is super high right now

I think I will try 3 plants in this tent next time instead of 2 that way I can get the maximum space taken up we shall see

looks like I will be getting a upgraded power supply for this light so it will bump it up from 240w to 300w that will be great to see for my next grow

this light was amazing with 240w cant wait to see how the power boost to 300w helps

2x orange cookies autos from puff puff pass cultivars in day [HASHTAG]#79[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG

Yeah I see ure point bro looks like another 2 weeks yet still loads of straight white pistils be some fat ass nugs when done

what time is it?... its harvest time!

well this grow has officially ended I just chopped the last plant of this grow and hung it to dry this plant was chopped on day [HASHTAG]#84[/HASHTAG] from sprout and at a perfect time too the other orange cookies auto that was harvested was ready to be trimmed

these plants were orange cookies autos from puff puff pass cultivars grown in super soil and grown under the vividgro growmax 240w 4000k led light panel in my vivosun 2x4 grow tent

I got to say I am really impressed with this vividgro growmax 240w 4000k led light panel this light is amazing I love that covers the whole space not like some lights that just cover the center and the plants got some killer frost under the 4k spectrum cant wait to see how my next grow turns out under this light

this plant took longer then the other plant that was in this tent and to be honest it could have went another week but its all good it got the chop anyway

I also got some pics of the orange cookies auto I about to trim and put in jars it dried for 9 days in a dark closet and is nice and crispy

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG

Great Job man. Looks like a wonderful harvest of crystal covered meds.

got my plant all trimmed up

I seen the plant had a bunch of frosty calyx on the stems after trimming the plant and said what the hell and plucked a bunch of them off and rolled a whole joint with them

012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG

Back