🆕 Diablo Rojo XL Auto® - New 2024

Sweet Seeds Apolo

Welcome to the CannaZone
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Diablo Rojo XL Auto®
Diablo Rojo XL Auto® - New Marihuana Seeds 2024
Extra-large, feminized strain with red flowers achieved by crossing selected individuals of the mythical red flower strains Dark Devil Auto® (SWS38) and Strawberry Cola Auto. A jewel of unequaled beauty in the cannabis crown.
Diablo Rojo XL Auto® (SWS110) produces vigorous plants with an indica structure, abundant side branches, and reddish-purplish, compact, highly aromatic buds coated in copious resin – excellent for resin extraction techniques.
The flowers have a sweet, fruity aroma with shades of red fruits and cola, as well as subtle hints of citruses and incense. The terpene profile creates a rich, vibrant olfactory experience that will meet the expectations of even the most discerning collectors.
The strain has a potent, happy, and relaxing effect that rouses the imagination and conversation.

Variety SWS110
Índica
:56,9% / Sativa:40% / Ruderalis:3,1%
THC:16-23% / CBD: 0,1%
Indoor Yield: 400-500 g/m²
Outdoor Yield: 50-150 g/plant
Indoor/Outdoor Harvest: 8 weeks from germination
Height: 50-120 cm
Purple Flower: approx. 85% of the specimens
Effects: Stimulating, Happiness, Relaxing, Creativity
Taste: Fruity, Sweet, Fruits of the Forest, Citrus, Incense, Cola drink

>> Buy Diablo Rojo XL Auto® <<

@Sweet Seeds Apolo is there an AFN discount code for your website? And could I order from there and ship to the USA? I’d like to give this strain a grow and show and score myself some purple buds while I’m at it :pass:

Hi buddy! 👋

We currently do not ship to the USA. But when you access the website, it will recommend websites where you can place your order and receive it in your country.

Sweet smokes!
Apolo

Back