Auto Seeds Diesel Berry Auto

Sleeveofauto

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
IMG_8462.PNG
IMG_8463.PNG
Hey everyone, starting my thread late as I've been away working since basically the first week above soil. I'm currently on week 7. I amended organic soil with manure, blood meal, bone meal, perlite, vermiculite and dolomite lime. She's in a 3 gallon air pot and the wife has been able to keep her going throughout with just bubbled tab water and CalMg from general organics.
Light was a MarsII 700 on a 20 and 4 schedule, but I've just installed auto cobs from the cobshop.net courtesy of @BigSm0 and now 24/0 for the final run.
She's a short, stubby plant but is practically a giant, thick bud.
I cannot wait to see the finish on this little gremlin.
I'll update as I can because unfortunately I'm back off to work again in 5 days!
Peace out everyone!

Excellent. She may be small but it sure looks like a damn good smoke from here. Think you'll be very satisfied going from 700 to 110 watts as well. Safe travels.

Nice plant would love to read a smoke report I have 5 of these beans I am itching to plant just need to wait until my other lady's are done

Nice plant would love to read a smoke report I have 5 of these beans I am itching to plant just need to wait until my other lady's are done

Can do my man!

I went to do some leaf tucking this afternoon and my fingers touched a bud. My finger was all wet and sticky! It's just oozing!

:woohoo:

IMG_8501.JPG
IMG_8511.JPG
IMG_8514.JPG
IMG_8515.JPG
Another update on the Diesel Berry.
She received a de foil tonight and is now on her straight water flush.
She is very short, possibly stunted (didn't go straight soil on top of amended)
She's supper frosty under her auto cobs and basically a solid little bud.
Enjoy the pictures

Back