Dinafem Dinafem Gorilla Auto

Trooperwife

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
@Dinafem-Mark After 2 weeks of curing, we finally have tasted the home grown Gorilla!

SeedBank : Dinafem

Strain: Gorilla Auto

Did it autoflower?: Yes

Soil/hydro: BioBizz Light Mix

Nutes:
BioTabs

Light (kind and schedule): Kingbo 300w Led

From seed to harvest date: 76days

Dry Yield: 45g

High/Effect Duration: A mellow and relaxing high but still be able to function properly after the blunt for husband (he is a long term toker,lol). As for me, an amateur, very relaxing, a little high but not the giggling type, a calming feeling. It lasts for about 3 hours.

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL
: **** The buds don't seem to be very big or dense but they did fill out my jar!

THE GROWTH: ***** A little slow growing from the beginning and did make me worry a bit. Once it stopped the stretching, more and more budsites appeared. It didn't give me any problem at all, not a single spot!

THE SMELL / THE SMOKE:: It doesn't have a strong smell or taste but husband seems to approve it.

Conclusion: Definitely will grow it again, it was a big plant and has a lot of potential , I am hoping I can get a better result next time and so far no complaint at all.

More detail: Dinafem - Gorilla Auto

Day 76 (2).jpg

PA170012.jpg

Attachments

• PA170012.jpg
    PA170012.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 163
@Dinafem-Mark After 2 weeks of curing, we finally have tasted the home grown Gorilla!

SeedBank : Dinafem

Strain: Gorilla Auto

Did it autoflower?: Yes

Soil/hydro: BioBizz Light Mix

Nutes: BioTabs

Light (kind and schedule): Kingbo 300w Led

From seed to harvest date: 76days

Dry Yield: 45g

High/Effect Duration: A mellow and relaxing high but still be able to function properly after the blunt for husband (he is a long term toker,lol). As for me, an amateur, very relaxing, a little high but not the giggling type, a calming feeling. It lasts for about 3 hours.

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL
: **** The buds don't seem to be very big or dense but they did fill out my jar!

THE GROWTH: ***** A little slow growing from the beginning and did make me worry a bit. Once it stopped the stretching, more and more budsites appeared. It didn't give me any problem at all, not a single spot!

THE SMELL / THE SMOKE:: It doesn't have a strong smell or taste but husband seems to approve it.

Conclusion: Definitely will grow it again, it was a big plant and has a lot of potential , I am hoping I can get a better result next time and so far no complaint at all.

More detail: Dinafem - Gorilla Auto

View attachment 1120905

View attachment 1120906

What a great way to end a great grow with a kick ass smoke report :pass:

Thank you so much for taking the time to compile this mate :thumbsup:

Enjoy :headbang:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Back