Seed Stockers Do you ship to us?

InkAddict$

Green 👍 Addict$ Jonny 🍎 weed$
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
JEAN-O’S VOODOO
Ok Im trying to get some testers and I went on there website to put my address in my account and there is no usa option. So I guess the testers is out of the question ❓ @Seedstockers-Mark

Ok Im trying to get some testers and I went on there website to put my address in my account and there is no usa option. So I guess the testers is out of the question ❓ @Seedstockers-Mark
what do you mean by testers are you asking on their website for free seeds as I'm not sure if they do that also I know on occasion they post to USA as folks here have got them sent

what do you mean by testers are you asking on their website for free seeds as I'm not sure if they do that also I know on occasion they post to USA as folks here have got them sent
Yes testers I hit them up and they offered me a sponsorship grow....but they told me to get on there website to put
No I'm not asking for free seeds on their website...I asked on here for testers and I'd do a grow journal....and they got back to me and told me to go to there website and give my info so they can send me some..but they don't have a US option in the address section....

Yes testers I hit them up and they offered me a sponsorship grow....but they told me to get on there website to put

No I'm not asking for free seeds on their website...I asked on here for testers and I'd do a grow journal....and they got back to me and told me to go to there website and give my info so they can send me some..but they don't have a US option in the address section....
to get on the test ranks here they send you seeds from off here if your in the cultivators but to get on that on here you need to have completed a full grow journal but if you know mark from elsewhere maybe hit him up on Instagram

We don't officially ship to the USA and Canada mate but we do make an exception from time to time. I think we are talking via PM?

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

Back