Dutch Passion DP blog, April 13th. Worldwide glory for 'Insert Name Here'

DutchPassionTony

Autoflower Master
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

The Dutch Passion team were spluttering over the coffee, spilling seeds all over the floor with nervous delight and drooling enviously when they saw 'Insert Name Here' deliver such a great result from the Tundra AutoFem.

Here on Autoflowering Network we all know how AutoFem's have excelled in the last year or two. But to a surprisingly large number of growers, AutoFem's are still not well understood. This weeks blog shows what 'Insert Name Here' was able to achieve with his recent Tundra grow.

We link to this site from the blog so we hope to continue to pull in new viewers and members for this great community - and give it the publicity that it deserves.

Here is the blog!

http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/news-and-development/dutch-passion-tundra-insert-name-here/

Well Done INH - and we hope you like the cartoon !

Yeah well done bro.you deserve the acclaim on the DP blog for your superb grow :bow: :bow:

WELL DONE 'Insert Name Here' ....:jump: :jump: :jump:

Claimed yourself a little bit of Canna History there...:bow:...and Your Cartoon.....

Maaan......I'd have That straight on a T-shirt.....Envious...

Everytime someone grows an Auto like That...an Auto Troll Dies....

I Applaud your Troll-Killing Skills...

Great Genetics too DP..you can only get out..what has been put in in the first place..:clap: :clap: :clap:

At the rate Autos have been successfully here, RIU & ICrapMag should be about empty of members.... :firedevil:

Owwhhh...I Love a bit of Evil on a Friday.....:crying:

Have a great weekend everyone...:smokebuds:

that's freakin awesome!!!...congrats insert!!...well deserved brotha!!...:booya:...:smokebuds:

one thing after seeing the great photos where can i taste the product? lol lol
good job insert.

Back