Seed Bank Dr GreenThumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same place has this offer: 500 MARIJUANA SEEDS, Made up of 200 Feminized White Widow, 200 Feminized Himalayan Gold and 100 Feminized Super Silver Haze
$175.00
BUY 2 AND GET 1 *FREE*

Every pack of seeds is 19.00 for regular and 29.00 for feminized...
Google has them as their Suggested Web-Site...

NC MR nice.. The source.. Has them in stock. G13xskunk... They will not last. They will be the best quality, most trustable source. imo.

Check page 2, they hid the good shit.. You already missed the REALLY good shit.... me too unfortunately. NL5 x Haze is calling my name though... Another one that will be THEE source to get it.

http://www.seedsman.com/en/cannabis-seeds/mr-nice-seedbank?___store=seedsman_en&p=2

I've wanted to try some DGT stuff but it's too pricey for me.. And i have no trouble shelling out $ for quality.

Too much BS surrounding the lines for me.. Good vibes, good canna.

The G13xSkunk is $80.00 for 18 on The attitude I think that's where I'll get them...
18 will give me the perfect opportunity to find the g13 dominant phenotype...

Thanks Bailer, Mr.NS is where I'm going to get my G13 cross...

Why not get one of the other NL5 crosses I'm sure that there would be a NL5 dominant phenotype in one of them...

Hey guys,
Didn't mean to make a bait page, I went about trying to get strain info the wrong way...
I don't ever want to stir shit so I didn't think about the thread maybe doing exactly that so I did not do it purposely...
Sorry Guys...

Before this thread gets binned upon your request, should just point out that I've heard way too many bad things about this guy.
He doesn't reply to re-imbursement requests and a lot of his so called autos are actually photoperiod.
I'd avoid and get whatever strain you want straight from the source (or atleast the source's list of official seedbanks, this way you know you're getting the real thing).

PS: You can't go wrong with Mr.Nice. I'm getting critical mass from him soon, and a friend got his eye on his limited release NHS (Nl5xHazexSkunk)

Yeah, I've heard enough good things about MrN to persuade me to buy from them...
Thanks for the info I also am drooling over the NHS:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back